Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should rank based lobbies be implemented into KitPVP, as described in the thread?

• Yes, it will make the kitPVP experience greater for all

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, people should have to pay to win

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes, but don't keep the "free for all" lobby

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Although probably suggested enough already, i have a suggestion in which could permanently fix the overpowered kits in which donators are entitled to in kitpvp.

Here is the idea: Making different lobbies for each individual rank.
This means that as well as having a free for all lobby, in which anyone can enter, you could also have a "stone rank only" lobby, in which only stone ranks could enter. This would stop 90% of the noobs crying because their wooden sword can't 1 bang someone in full diamond armour, as it would be a matter of skill and strategy that determines who dominates the battlefield. As well as implementing a "stone only" lobby, why not add a "diamond only" lobby, or an "iron rank" lobby. This type of update i would assume would take a lot of dedication, but in the long run it would be great for this server. PVP is a great activity in minecraft, and it should be fun for all; not just those who are wealthy in real life.

Please vote on the poll above and possibly have this idea implemented into the game.
-Snap

Reactions: Oceanical

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
There aren't that many donars for there to be a lobby for each one...
yeah, i suppose you're right. There are more than enough stone ranks though to fill a lobby with perhaps a max of 20 players at one time? If not, this thread is perhaps something that should be kept in mind for the future.

JuanCruz

Mar 4, 2014
Crazy Land
Then people won't be more motivated to donate, because they can "easily" kill the others. I say no sorry. This won't be great for the cash of the server.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
KitPVP isn't the only reason people donate. I personally donated because i love this server and even without the great benefits that come with donating, i would donate anyways. It could cut the profits of the server, but remaining a stone rank limits you to the kits and items that you can use and obtain.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
I would love for their to be a system where you unlock the kits by a matter of kills, maybe have this along side donor kits? level 1-a 100 kills and so on? then the higher the level the better it gets?

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
I would love for their to be a system where you unlock the kits by a matter of kills, maybe have this along side donor kits? level 1-a 100 kills and so on? then the higher the level the better it gets?
But still have the donor kits better. :) This might be hard to do though.

Religious Melon

Apr 14, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Although probably suggested enough already, i have a suggestion in which could permanently fix the overpowered kits in which donators are entitled to in kitpvp.

Here is the idea: Making different lobbies for each individual rank.
This means that as well as having a free for all lobby, in which anyone can enter, you could also have a "stone rank only" lobby, in which only stone ranks could enter. This would stop 90% of the noobs crying because their wooden sword can't 1 bang someone in full diamond armour, as it would be a matter of skill and strategy that determines who dominates the battlefield. As well as implementing a "stone only" lobby, why not add a "diamond only" lobby, or an "iron rank" lobby. This type of update i would assume would take a lot of dedication, but in the long run it would be great for this server. PVP is a great activity in minecraft, and it should be fun for all; not just those who are wealthy in real life.

Please vote on the poll above and possibly have this idea implemented into the game.
-Snap
HEAL NAH BOI A WANT MA OP KITZ

Like this idea

Reactions: Rimell

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
Maybe it should reset also from month to month, but 100 kills is easy for a stone if they target other stones, maybe if its 250-500 kills, increasing as you rank up?

Although, this has its pros and cons, it removes the point of donating and receiving the perks you recieve.

Maybe if individual level ups were introduced perhaps not upgrading from rank to rank, but an upgrade on the ranks regular stones get so if a stone reaches 500 kills, all their classes become buffed, so for tank kit they upgrade to a stone sword, and upgrading from here on for all the kits.

However, this wouldn't be an easy thing to code, it's just a suggestion

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Maybe it should reset also from month to month, but 100 kills is easy for a stone if they target other stones, maybe if its 250-500 kills, increasing as you rank up?

Although, this has its pros and cons, it removes the point of donating and receiving the perks you recieve.

Maybe if individual level ups were introduced perhaps not upgrading from rank to rank, but an upgrade on the ranks regular stones get so if a stone reaches 500 kills, all their classes become buffed, so for tank kit they upgrade to a stone sword, and upgrading from here on for all the kits.

However, this wouldn't be an easy thing to code, it's just a suggestion
This is what my idea is kinda based around.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I like the idea, but I think the free-for-all lobby must be kept, not everyone will like the separate lobby option. And with the concern about not having enough donors for one lobby, the server is constantly growing bigger in population, so by the time this would be supposedly finished, I suppose the server will be quite large in population. But nice concept!

Link

Apr 24, 2014
I got a better soulotion and i am Obsidian Rank and i like it.
You can only get 1 or 2 Kits per Day.
But when you leave your stuff doesnt remove only when the day is finished.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom