Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CorneGraaf

Apr 28, 2019
I often play Tower Defence by my own and I Always got noobs in my team so my suggestions is: make also Solo tower defence so you can play 1v1. You can use the same maps and if it is solo, you can organize it the way you want.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
original suggestion

It's not really that original:
upload_2019-12-21_18-6-31.png

On topic, I think it would be nice to have this, although it could be a bit chaotic to handle everything on your own.

CorneGraaf

Apr 28, 2019
It's not really that original:
On topic, I think it would be nice to have this, although it could be a bit chaotic to handle everything on your own.

If you can't handle it on your own, you can play Team Tower Defence. Something like skywars, if you want to do it at your own, you can play solo and if you want to play in a team, you can play team skywars.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
How they are supposed to add 12 Castles and all the tower slots for 12 people?There isn’t any way this is going to work,like team skywars or team EggWars like you expect.But it seems to be a good idea,if you mean 1v1 matches on smaller maps

xImCrimson

Jun 27, 2016
Tennessee, USA
I often play Tower Defence by my own and I Always got noobs in my team so my suggestions is: make also Solo tower defence so you can play 1v1. You can use the same maps and if it is solo, you can organize it the way you want.
YES. I've wanted this for quite some time. Between teaching noobs how to play or dealing with trolls, sometimes i just need to unwind and play by myself. I think the majority of dedicated tower defense players would greatly enjoy seeing this added to the game

KrijgEten

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Netherlands
I agree on this. i think its a goo idea!

CorneGraaf

Apr 28, 2019
How they are supposed to add 12 Castles and all the tower slots for 12 people?There isn’t any way this is going to work,like team skywars or team EggWars like you expect.But it seems to be a good idea,if you mean 1v1 matches on smaller maps

yes I mean 1v1

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom