Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like a Solo tower defence mode? (1v1)


  • Total voters
    21

HurmitCurtis

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2016
321
298
139
25
I like the idea of 1v1 but I would rather play with a team I would rather play with my friends rather then against them I also feel all the ones on the board would be plagued! I can't play a game without at least 1 person being a bad try hard there will be a full team and it will be me they shout out, its ok when its like oh hi hurmit but its usually an insult of some kind and then it turns into a challange I'm gonna assume the others experience the same. And not just the ones on the board good regular players get this to.. when it's like really all I want to do is play tower defence... 1v1 I feel would encourage this behavior
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom