should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Thx for the support specialy because is my frist map :), i hope all like the map but i think than cubecraft actualy is not going to implement maps

Last edited:

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
Builder: jevmen
info:
-12 players
-3 chests, 5 diamonds, 5 iron, 6 oak logs per island
-12 chests in the middle, 4 intside the crystal ball, 4 with the cards and 4 out of the ball

ok i made some changes because the main island was very inflamating and i added some details
i dont know if the spiral can cause troubles
also if you dont like my map because i am a bad builder is a good idea to explore and made diferent variations.
and the idea is totaly free :D
UPDATES
i am changing some map details for mate it look better so i will be adding and fixing things, for dont place again all the screenshots i will be placing the new implemented things here
i hope you liked this is my frist skywars map :)
Omg dude it's AMAZING. They should add that haha.

Reactions: Jevmen

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Right now, the map looks cool! But
Builder: jevmen
info:
-12 players
-3 chests, 5 diamonds, 5 iron, 6 oak logs per island
-12 chests in the middle, 4 intside the crystal ball, 4 with the cards and 4 out of the ball

ok i made some changes because the main island was very inflamating and i added some details
i dont know if the spiral can cause troubles
also if you dont like my map because i am a bad builder is a good idea to explore and made diferent variations.
and the idea is totaly free :D
UPDATES
i am changing some map details for mate it look better so i will be adding and fixing things, for dont place again all the screenshots i will be placing the new implemented things here
i hope you liked this is my frist skywars map :)
How about.. You change the normal islands a bit and make this en eggwars map? I think it would fit the game well!

Reactions: Jevmen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom