Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Yes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 50.0%

• Total voters
Jun 3, 2020
I think it’s a nice idea but the underground section needs more detail. I also think the builds are quite blocky. With some work this could be a perfect and beautiful map. But in my opinion it lacks some necessary detail.
Ok i Will try to make the underground look nicer thank you for your feedback

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The idea is nice, but marginally executed in my opinion.
It can be improved so much, by making a few touches here and there.
It's pretty basic right now for me, and that's why I voted with no, however if you improve it by a little here and there It will look way better, for sure.
Good luck!

Reactions: Dona SwiftKey 1
Jun 3, 2020
The idea is nice, but marginally executed in my opinion.
It can be improved so much, by making a few touches here and there.
It's pretty basic right now for me, and that's why I voted with no, however if you improve it by a little here and there It will look way better, for sure.
Good luck!
Im wroking on it right now im makeing the underground look nicer and i Will also add some touches it will be updated in one hour and thank you for your feedback

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Jun 3, 2020
I think it’s a nice idea but the underground section needs more detail. I also think the builds are quite blocky. With some work this could be a perfect and beautiful map. But in my opinion it lacks some necessary detail.
Hi i updated it i hope you like it

miguelitoindus

Apr 23, 2020
Madrid
Hi everyone this is my first map its for solo skywars bedrock edition the theme for this map is Greece
-the amount of players: 16
-the amount of starter islands chests: 3
-the amount of islands around the starter islands are: 2 chests
-the amount of chests in the middle are:12
In the middle there is 12chests because there are small islands around the middle
Username:SignalActor6416
In solo skywars there is 12 players in a map But how about 16?
Wowow. Regardless of whether it gets accepted or not, I think this is an awesome map. I really loved all the tiny islands. Maybe add some more detail to the grass, but I'm not a designer haha. Awesome job ❤

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ok, I'm not a map expert but here we go. First of all, I voted yes, I love the map, but I have some suggestions. The layout, I love it, it's unique and adds more of a challenge for mid rushers. However, it seems really easy to camp at mid in this map by shooting anyone that tries to come, but that doesn't really affect my opinion at all, because the pros are more than the cons. The fake water, I don't like it, can you make it into real water? Overall, a great map +1!

Jun 3, 2020
Ok, I'm not a map expert but here we go. First of all, I voted yes, I love the map, but I have some suggestions. The layout, I love it, it's unique and adds more of a challenge for mid rushers. However, it seems really easy to camp at mid in this map by shooting anyone that tries to come, but that doesn't really affect my opinion at all, because the pros are more than the cons. The fake water, I don't like it, can you make it into real water? Overall, a great map +1!
Sure thing i Will put real water
Also the mid is like this so it becomes a little bit challenging and thank you!

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I like this map, but I feel like something is missing. I'm not a builder, but a few changes could change a lot :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom