Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
As you all know, in bedrock edition, you can be competing against players from all types of devices such as consoles and mobiles. What Im trying to ask is I want to go into eggwars without a teammate and have the challenge of taking on 8-12 other players by myself. I want to 1v4v4v4 because most of the time, my teammates either sits on the gen, build a wall (no pun intended), or destroys the bridge to other islands after I just built them. They don't help me at all, I would go even as far to say that it is a disadvantage that I have a teammate or 3 teammates for that matter. I play on windows 10 edition so I have a MASSIVE advantage against other players on the console or mobile edition (i forget the names) so I don't really need a teammate at all. So it would really be nice if there was a option to go in alone for vips or nonvips

Last edited:

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
If this were to be implemented than too much players would queue for 1v4v4v4, also this could create queue glitches probably,

If you wanna 4v1 or whatever i'd say form a squad and all of you can go off to different bases. With a squad there more helpful probably if not kick em (lol)

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Just go to lobby 1 and theres wayyy to much people with vip

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
This is a good idea, however there would be WAYY too many servers open for that. I do want this and maybe could be added in the future, but without destroying the entire server 😂

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom