Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello everyone!

Yesterday we've received the 1.12 maps and they're good in my opinion. I really enjoy to play it. It really annoys me there are no new Solo maps right now and my friends agreed. They're kinda mad and they just want Solo maps because I have the feeling CubeCraft forgot Solo games in general, it's most of the time team. There are enough players that only play Solo games and don't like team. Like me for example. Yesterday I replied under the "map thread" with, were are the new solo maps in general, this was @Younisco 's reply.
Schermafbeelding 2021-06-16 143406.png

Like, why? It my eyes it doesn't really make sense? You also can reserve team maps for a new update. It's not really that equal for Solo players right now. As you can see, the last Solo EggWars was added 11 months ago, and I think even longer. I only see the same maps. Solo SkyWars didn't receive new maps too. Last year in March 2020 I believe they added Wiring, Zen & Ping Pong . I don't see the sense of this and why this is getting ignored anyways.

I also get it's really difficult to make new maps and it needs time to create a map. But some Solo players in our Skywars community feel really ignored why they didn't add Solo maps in general like Lucky Islands & EggWars too. We've seen team only right now, I hope in the future Solo maps are getting added, it doesn't matter if you can tryhard on, it matters how fun they are and how good they look!

Let me know what you think of this idea! If you agree react with ":agree:", if you're unsure about it react with this ":unsure:" and if you don't agree react with this ":disagree:". I'd like to thank you for reading and I wish you a nice day!

D

Deleted member 410172

I totally agree with you and that solo skywars rarely gets updated, especially with maps. 15 or more months ago they added a new map. They will probably just change Bones map with real bones blocks and End with some shulkers or whatever idk. They honestly should add this map instead of nothing:

great map.png

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hello everyone!

Yesterday we've received the 1.12 maps and they're good in my opinion. I really enjoy to play it. It really annoys me there are no new Solo maps right now and my friends agreed. They're kinda mad and they just want Solo maps because I have the feeling CubeCraft forgot Solo games in general, it's most of the time team. There are enough players that only play Solo games and don't like team. Like me for example. Yesterday I replied under the "map thread" with, were are the new solo maps in general, this was @Younisco 's reply. View attachment 195331
Like, why? It my eyes it doesn't really make sense? You also can reserve team maps for a new update. It's not really that equal for Solo players right now. As you can see, the last Solo EggWars was added 11 months ago, and I think even longer. I only see the same maps. Solo SkyWars didn't receive new maps too. Last year in March 2020 I believe they added Wiring, Zen & Ping Pong . I don't see the sense of this and why this is getting ignored anyways.

I also get it's really difficult to make new maps and it needs time to create a map. But some Solo players in our Skywars community feel really ignored why they didn't add Solo maps in general like Lucky Islands & EggWars too. We've seen team only right now, I hope in the future Solo maps are getting added, it doesn't matter if you can tryhard on, it matters how fun they are and how good they look!

Let me know what you think of this idea! If you agree react with ":agree:", if you're unsure about it react with this ":unsure:" and if you don't agree react with this ":disagree:". I'd like to thank you for reading and I wish you a nice day!
That's true. To be honest, there were good maps submitted on the Map Submissions section but they just declined all of them. Some of them without looking them inside the game or seeing the new changes the creators made. If you have maps, just release them, if you don't have time to make them, ask the talented builders from your community to create maps and the good ones go through a QA test.

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I agree with you, but maybe there is a big update that is gonna give more solo maps then team maps with the next update. But I know what you mean with that you are mad about, I like solo more to then team.

ReTear

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone!

Yesterday we've received the 1.12 maps and they're good in my opinion. I really enjoy to play it. It really annoys me there are no new Solo maps right now and my friends agreed. They're kinda mad and they just want Solo maps because I have the feeling CubeCraft forgot Solo games in general, it's most of the time team. There are enough players that only play Solo games and don't like team. Like me for example. Yesterday I replied under the "map thread" with, were are the new solo maps in general, this was @Younisco 's reply. View attachment 195331

INDEEED

Reactions: Zathelas

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Our builders also work on larger projects for the Marketplace - they aren't only working on server projects. They do amazing work on the Marketplace, let's not discredit that!

As for Solo SkyWars maps, just as a little tease I suppose:
View attachment 195329

We aren't disregarding these gamemodes either - bear in mind we do have almost 20 separate gamemodes on our Bedrock network alone, we'd rather have 7 really high-quality maps than 20 low-quality ones that will end up getting reworked anyways. 😛 Also:
I followed up with someone who had similar frustrations here.

We have a lot of maps planned for Solo SkyWars for our upcoming SkyWars update - but it's best for us to work on high-quality, yet challenging and interesting maps in terms of gameplay. I'm sure that if we added a map that clearly took no effort that it would be worse, and doesn't align with our morals of high-quality games and accompanying maps.

We're not disregarding games at all, and we're sorry if it seems like we are. It's difficult to create a map update that satisfies every single gamemode without having to sacrifice the quality of the maps or certain gamemodes. This unfortunately had to include Solo SkyWars, which will receive a plethora of cool maps. I'm sure you'll appreciate the awesome maps that we have planned for these upcoming updates.

The reasoning for us shutting map submissions are here :]

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017

We have a lot of maps planned for Solo SkyWars for our upcoming SkyWars update - but it's best for us to work on high-quality, yet challenging and interesting maps in terms of gameplay. I'm sure that if we added a map that clearly took no effort that it would be worse, and doesn't align with our morals of high-quality games and accompanying maps.

We're not disregarding games at all, and we're sorry if it seems like we are. It's difficult to create a map update that satisfies every single gamemode without having to sacrifice the quality of the maps or certain gamemodes. This unfortunately had to include Solo SkyWars, which will receive a plethora of cool maps. I'm sure you'll appreciate the awesome maps that we have planned for these upcoming updates.

And how big and what are high-quality updates on your side of the table? Because I want to play skywars but not like every kit is gonna change or that the game play is gonna be different that I would like the play the game.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island

I don't know if you're allowed to answer this, but do you know when that will be? Or around which season?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
And how big and what are high-quality updates on your side of the table? Because I want to play skywars but not like every kit is gonna change or that the game play is gonna be different that I would like the play the game.
We're hoping to introduce some interesting features alongside new maps which will have varied gameplay. A few different features - but still respecting the SkyWars gamemode you all know and love. :] That's all I can really say haha.

I don't know if you're allowed to answer this, but do you know when that will be? Or around which season?
Can't disclose unfortunately. :(

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
totally agree, the last solo map for eggwars was in July 2020, After that they added Royalty for squads, Fireplace for duos (winter 2020) and Fairytale. Now they added town for duos. I get that maps are hard to design but at this point its seems like theyre ignoring solos (ik theyre not)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2019

Why wait on a solo skywars update? Just update it now, if you already have the maps in stock just release them already. AND you said "but it's best for us to work on high-quality, yet challenging and interesting maps in terms of gameplay" is tnt a "high-quality, yet challenging and interesting map"? Hell no. That map is complete garbage.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I totally agree with you and that solo skywars rarely gets updated, especially with maps. 15 or more months ago they added a new map. They will probably just change Bones map with real bones blocks and End with some shulkers or whatever idk. They honestly should add this map instead of nothing:

View attachment 195332
You should put it in a map submission when it reopens

D

Deleted member 576174

It's a :agree: for me

We definitely need some new maps, so that old players can still have fun in discovering new maps and not just always play the same maps over and over.

• Agree
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom