Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
Voting in Solo Eggwars is broken and needs a fix. Here's why:

When a player who has the lapiz rank or above votes for the amount of health or items in Solo Eggwars, their vote will remain, even if they leave the game before it starts.

So, a donator can for instance vote triple health and overpowered items and then just dip. Leaving all other players in that gamemode while the donator himself left the game.

I think this is pretty broken.

Suggestion:

When donator votes and then leaves the game (before the game starts, ofcourse) their votes should be deleted.

Note: Pretty sure this does not apply to Team Eggwars, which makes it even stranger.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
When a player who has the lapiz rank or above votes for the amount of health or items in Solo Eggwars, their vote will remain, even if they leave the game before it starts.
Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but I've been trying to replicate this issue, and I've yet to successfully achieve/experience this issue. I've attempted to leave as soon as I join the game, 60 seconds before the game starts, 10 seconds, 5 seconds, and literally 1 second before being released. I also tested it with being apart of a party and not being in a party and yet, out of all those instances, the vote ended by returning back to normal items and normal health. However, just because I can't replicate this issue doesn't mean you're wrong, it could be possible that the lobby was bugged.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I didn't know this was a thing on solo eggwars. Im pretty sure in other gamemodes the vote of the donator will disappear after they left the game

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
Hi!

I have just tried to test this out, as it is a bug, and it didn't seem to work. Could you confirm this on your end? If it's still a bug, could you provide with reproduction steps, some evidence, and post it on https://bugs.cubecraft.net ? :p

I've checked it out again and I already see what the issue was. The vote indeed does not remain once they leave, woops my bad.

But the thing that sparked my confusion was that emerald ranked players get two votes instead of one.
I don't really know if that's a bug or a feature, at least, it doesn't seem to be a feature as I don't see it advertised as one in the store.

I came to the conclusion that it was bugged because I saw 1 emerald ranked player and I saw that there were 2 votes. So kind of confusing.

If that's a feature, can someone confirm that?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I've checked it out again and I already see what the issue was. The vote indeed does not remain once they leave, woops my bad.

But the thing that sparked my confusion was that emerald ranked players get two votes instead of one.
I don't really know if that's a bug or a feature, at least, it doesn't seem to be a feature as I don't see it advertised as one in the store.

I came to the conclusion that it was bugged because I saw 1 emerald ranked player and I saw that there were 2 votes. So kind of confusing.

If that's a feature, can someone confirm that?
If the emerald ranked player has a Plus subscription, their vote counts towards twice rather than once. :P

Reactions: Moooofinlover
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom