Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Not really tho.
Yes, to the extent that skywars maps tend to be smaller, have shorter distances and are usually easier to rush on.

Whilst Eggwars map usually have longer distances to gravel on, mid can be 2x or 4x bigger than a usual SkyWars mid.

I don’t even play Eggwars OR SkyWars and I well know the maps are very different.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, to the extent that skywars maps tend to be smaller, have shorter distances and are usually easier to rush on.

Whilst Eggwars map usually have longer distances to gravel on, mid can be 2x or 4x bigger than a usual SkyWars mid.

I don’t even play Eggwars OR SkyWars and I well know the maps are very different.

This is what I was trying to explain. Thanks, Elivat!

Reactions: Eli

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
So starter islands are pretty good, nice cute houses. So with the texturing/block pallete, I wouldn't use quite as much white. You need a darker colour underneath, I would pick dirt personally. As you have podzol all over snow and it looks slightly weird. This pic, why is there 2 random ass dirt blocks... pls Also there are 2 lantern designs, why? Why a lampost design out of dark oak, then another design on the next inner island? Why no consistent?
2019-07-31_17-05-33-png.154807

The middle is a big rock. 2:40

We've used big rocks like in magic before magic man got killed off. I want to see something crazy cool, something new. I want the middle to be less generic, it feels like a map I would make when eggwars first came out. I get that's the whole theme but you can do it more subtley with armour stands. And maybe theme a mini village with multiple island floating islands connecting to eachother almost like a sky village. That adds more levels to it and just makes it less generic than 12 islands, 4 inner islands and one middle if you get me

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
So starter islands are pretty good, nice cute houses. So with the texturing/block pallete, I wouldn't use quite as much white. You need a darker colour underneath, I would pick dirt personally. As you have podzol all over snow and it looks slightly weird. This pic, why is there 2 random ass dirt blocks... pls Also there are 2 lantern designs, why? Why a lampost design out of dark oak, then another design on the next inner island? Why no consistent?
2019-07-31_17-05-33-png.154807

The middle is a big rock. 2:40

We've used big rocks like in magic before magic man got killed off. I want to see something crazy cool, something new. I want the middle to be less generic, it feels like a map I would make when eggwars first came out. I get that's the whole theme but you can do it more subtley with armour stands. And maybe theme a mini village with multiple island floating islands connecting to eachother almost like a sky village. That adds more levels to it and just makes it less generic than 12 islands, 4 inner islands and one middle if you get me
Efcluke94 went savage while killing FireExcalibur10
Joking lol, thanks for the feedback lil doggo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom