Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
I like this #1 the beautiful construct
#2terraforming my gosh man why u do dis to my eyes
#3 mids way of diamonds:i like how unlike the map NIGHTMARE the 2 lvl 3 gens are right beside eachother and in this map one a the bottom the 2nd at the top this way its more FIGHT rather than having a guy with a gd sword chase u and u run faster and get diamonds in the procces
there are 2 diamonds generators lvl 3 at the top but i can change so there are 2 diamond generators at the bottom lvl 1

moyou971

Apr 28, 2016
Nice map! I really like the middle structure. The other islands don't seem very different from the middle, but still good job.

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
Its a realllllly nice map, why do you not apply for builder?
He can definately apply for builder. I really like his builds, but the problem for most Dutch people is that your English needs to be almost perfect to become a builder (or helper)..
The first thing that was asked to me when my map was accepted was how good my English was. When I answered: "I think my English okay, but not perfect" I never heard anything about it again.
In my opinion Cubecraft focuses to much on the English language, but correct me if you think I'm wrong.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
He can definately apply for builder. I really like his builds, but the problem for most Dutch people is that your English needs to be almost perfect to become a builder (or helper)..
It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as people can understand you :).

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
The first thing that was asked to me when my map was accepted was how good my English was. When I answered: "I think my English okay, but not perfect" I never heard anything about it again.
In my opinion Cubecraft focuses to much on the English language, but correct me if you think I'm wrong.
my english is very bad :(

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
my English is bad And i cant build, Shall i apply for builder?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom