Status
Not open for further replies.

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I think solo bridge would be great i know a lot of competitive bridge players but you cant become on bridge leaderboard if you dont have a party and i like bridge but its not fun i always play against a full party solo bridge would make me and many other players have fun in bridge again

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Do you mean Blockwars bridges should have a solo mode aswell? If so, I wouldn't mind playing this so I'd agree. :)

Reactions: djsealygrace

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I made a thread about this awhile back about bridges and other games having 1v1 modes (bridges, skywars, etc.), and I personally would love to see this happen. However It would be a lot of work, but I would sill love to see it happen sometime.

nooboboo2

Jan 18, 2021
London
Pronouns
He/Him
it would be cool to see duel modes other than the normal/overpowered pvp kits and parkour, bridge duels and others being introduced would be nice to see

hijjiro

Dec 26, 2021
I think solo bridge would be great i know a lot of competitive bridge players but you cant become on bridge leaderboard if you dont have a party and i like bridge but its not fun i always play against a full party solo bridge would make me and many other players have fun in bridge again
This would mostly not work, here is why.

To be a featured server, you need to be original. With already having "Bridges" it also has some originality. The game has to have originality to become a game.

Reactions: mahircc

linkbirds

Jan 8, 2022
Other servers already have Bridges. Does have one extra person make any difference? No. It makes it less fun. I get pitted up against teams of 5 who know what they're doing, and then there's my team, where the entire team doesn't know how to play. I either HAVE to leave the game or super-hard carry the game, if I'm feeling nice I don't see a problem with solos and/or duos. You're making the originality defense, but since they've already done the Control + C, Control + V job on the first paragraph, you might as well go the extra mile and copy the entire essay.
But- I would love to see why you would think otherwise. Tell me a valid argument- I've already "disproved" yours, so if you can make an actually good argument and not say "who asked" like every other kid who doesn't know how to argue, I will back down and side with you. Enlighten me.

hijjiro

Dec 26, 2021
Other servers already have Bridges. Does have one extra person make any difference? No. It makes it less fun. I get pitted up against teams of 5 who know what they're doing, and then there's my team, where the entire team doesn't know how to play. I either HAVE to leave the game or super-hard carry the game, if I'm feeling nice I don't see a problem with solos and/or duos. You're making the originality defense, but since they've already done the Control + C, Control + V job on the first paragraph, you might as well go the extra mile and copy the entire essay.
But- I would love to see why you would think otherwise. Tell me a valid argument- I've already "disproved" yours, so if you can make an actually good argument and not say "who asked" like every other kid who doesn't know how to argue, I will back down and side with you. Enlighten me.
First, i am not someone who is just a "All Mary" 7 year old that just gets angry at everything, so cut it. Secondly i'm not trying to "entertain" anyone.

About the "servers have already copied the idea" doesn't mean Cubecraft has to either. Tell me what are those servers that copied the bridge COMPLETELY and is on the featured server, and i'd like a list of them as well that ARE on bedrock.

If you had at least watch a few videos on YouTube about originality, people like originally because of the certainly games that particularly server has. (proof being if you where to look at Hyperlands player count or any practice server) So IF Cubecraft put in solo's and duo's, it would be just one more thing to the list of copyright.

But to me this is just fun and games argument of a rather particular argument. But we could take this into more reasoning if wanted to. I'm not as active on the forms as a used to so if you respond now i will check every once and a while.

hijjiro

Dec 26, 2021
alsooooo that's just how queing games work now maybe we can party sometimes even though i'm a Skywars main lol

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
this would be a great thing to see on cubecraft. the only way i got onto the bridges leaderboard is because of my party of 5 people everytime i played. its not an enjoyable gamemode when its 5v5 and ive had more fun on other servers that have a 1v1 feature. itd be very interesting to have bridges 1v1s on cubecraft but theyd also have to build new maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
Top Bottom