Would you like to add this?

• Add Solo mode

• Add 2v2 mode

• Add both

• Bad Idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

PumbaRey

Aug 12, 2017
Hi people, I'm going to post an idea which I think would make Tower Defence better, don't be lazy and read this.
I've been playing TD (Tower Defence) ever since it came out, I think it's a great game but I really think this would make it even better.
What if they added a Solo mode?
I think it would be great since lots of times, you join a game and new people who don't know how to play well take up all the space with towers that they don't even know what they are for. Now we have a tutorial, but still, it's not really enough. Also, sometime when you play, the map gets spammed with towers and mobs, and you don't really know what's going on, so you don't really get to see how the towers work, etc. If you would be able to play solo, you can experiment the different abilities of towers and develop a stragegy easier. Maybe they can add a grace period where no one can send mobs, as to get set up, maybe for 1-2 minutes? You would also be able to challgenge players in the lobby (like in PvP) to friendly matches, and select modes. It would encourage peope to play against friends which would make it really fun.
What if they added a 2v2 mode?
This would make it fun since you will also have a teammate, which could be a friend. It will also help you learn how to play with other players.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I do not think Supercell intented to have solo Tower Defence. Tower Defence I believe is meant to played by multiple people. However I do agree with 2v2 mode. If Tower Defence is not meant to be played by 1 person than I think 2 friends should be allowed to play with each other alone.
2V2 +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom