Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
- State your IGN
- Open up a random seed survival world and see how quickly you can reach the nether. This is important, I won't accept you if you can't get under a certain time
- State which role you'd like. First come first serve basis.
- If you have issues with my roles, let me know.
- If you think you could do Person A better than I could, show me a video and I'll consider
-Gainfullterror
-8:39
Well, that's the video length. That, minus me waiting for things to load would probably be about 8 minutes. I also messed up a few times, and more notably, forgot to bring spare wood for a new stone pick.
I honestly don't know why, but the video framerate is hideous and it's all skippy at the beginning. I can't be bothered to redo the challenge for a smoother recording though.

-C sounds fun to me. I like caving & I'm pretty decent at surviving. I've also got all crafting recipes memorized.

(also, idk if this is relevant, but my avg solo bingo time is around 7 minutes)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
When is the challenge happening btw? May have to drop out if it coincides with a mock exam, but I only have two coming up so hopefully I should still be able to participate

F

Facelurite

-Gainfullterror
-8:39
Well, that's the video length. That, minus me waiting for things to load would probably be about 8 minutes. I also messed up a few times, and more notably, forgot to bring spare wood for a new stone pick.
I honestly don't know why, but the video framerate is hideous and it's all skippy at the beginning. I can't be bothered to redo the challenge for a smoother recording though.

-C sounds fun to me. I like caving & I'm pretty decent at surviving. I've also got all crafting recipes memorized.

(also, idk if this is relevant, but my avg solo bingo time is around 7 minutes)
Yes gg gainy
When is the challenge happening btw? May have to drop out if it coincides with a mock exam, but I only have two coming up so hopefully I should still be able to participate
Same same

Can we do this in april my tests start on 12th @Copy of copy of 1-12.exe

Reactions: Sophie
F

Facelurite

If were doing this in april we could use snapshots since they’ll most likely have all features by then

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Is it normal to have a bad wifi?
Reesle wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Congrats on 81 msgs, CeruleanPrism81!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Super cool summer name Warz!:D
CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
Top Bottom