Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Please get more moderators or a better anti cheat, I have played 3 games in a row were a b hopper comes and kills me in 10 seconds of the game.
I know this can be VERY frustrating when you try to play but a hacker interrupts. The most you can do is just report them on the reports website and they will get punished. Sentinal is currently being developed and they're hiring people to work on it. It's almost impossible to stop ALL hackers with just Anti-cheat and admins. They rely on the community so if you want to help, sign up for a reports account, I created my account recently and have already gotten dozens of players punished.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
The only think you can do is report, report and report. The staff is doing everything they can.

Scryptize

Nov 15, 2015
Agree. If I see a hacker, I report them and try to leave before the game starts.
My KDR has been heavily damaged by hackers killing me straight off the bat or cheating their way to victory.

Reporting through reports.cubecraft.net is helpful, but it's too much effort to create a video and report them while those hackers are usually banned before my report is handled. I'd much rather prefer a system where you give the player's name, with the reason for reporting, and have the mod team check it out asap.

Also, I'm willing to reapply for helper soon, and help out a lot more than what I can do right now.

I would also like to point out that Sentinel is banning people unfairly because of lag spikes, probably detecting player flight. I want to know if the dev team is working on fixing this issue.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I like encountering hackers because It means I can get rid of them through reporting! Let’s be real, hackers and cheaters get banned and then other hackers will come and then they will get banned and it’s like a chain reaction that can’t be stopped. However, it can be minimised through reporting. The more reports, the less hackers. You can always apply for staff as the team is quite small now. Also, an anticheat developer is not present on the server atm and Cube are trying their best to hire one.
Basically, report hackers you encounter and be patient for a new anti cheat developer and everything is going to be controlled!

Reporting through reports.cubecraft.net is helpful, but it's too much effort to create a video and report them while those hackers are usually banned before my report is handled. I'd much rather prefer a system where you give the player's name, with the reason for reporting, and have the mod team check it out asap.

That is already a system on Java for Emerald Ranks and above. It is /report. This alerts moderators to spectate the player. However, the staff team is very small and isn’t able to look at them all quickly.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
As previously said, CubeCraft doesn't have an anti-cheat developer. If you know anyone who may be able to fill the role, I would recommend shooting them this article. But, besides reporting, there really is nothing you can do. Hiring more moderators can be an issue if they hire incapable moderators that will just kill the server.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Please get more moderators
We added 17 mods this year, and 12 helpers a couple of weeks ago.

or a better anti cheat
We are looking for an anticheat dev here -> jobs.cubecraft.net

I have played 3 games in a row were a b hopper comes and kills me in 10 seconds of the game
We are aware of this, and that's why we are increasing our moderation team and looking for an anticheat dev.

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom