Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Or record them.
It might be hard but it’s still a solution.
Also If the player is hacking, the player still get banned.
But I understand you, but the anti-cheat is getting better and better.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I never see hackers cheaters, and that's because we have a good anti-cheat. I think I have to copy+paste an old comment again ;)
Nothing is perfect, even robots aren't.
There are not that many hackers cheaters on the CubeCraft server, but it's a fact there are more hackers cheaters playing 1.8 than 1.9+.
(I do never see hackers cheaters on the server, but although I am a few hours online everyday it could just be me though)
The only thing we can do against it is reporting the hackers cheaters, so the moderators can send the evidence to the developer of our anticheat: CrazymanJR. (I have heard it works like this, I could be wrong though)
Keep recording and reporting, and you did everything you could do to make the server a better place.
I can hear you thinking: "But everybody would use alts!".
Nothing to do about it.
I can hear you thinking again: "Use IP bans, then!"
Have you heard of VPN's? Not a good solution tho.
Just make sure that those hackers cheaters will not decrease the fun of your game. Just keep enjoying the server, even if there are cheaters!
But if they are annoying with their fly clients, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ;)
Are you unfairly banned? Please appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Denied? Appeal again!
I hope you will read this, have a great day,
RemiO05 :)

Reactions: Stablish

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I never see hackers cheaters, and that's because we have a good anti-cheat. I think I have to copy+paste an old comment again ;)
There are not that many hackers cheaters on the CubeCraft server, but it's a fact there are more hackers cheaters playing 1.8 than 1.9+.
(I do never see hackers cheaters on the server, but although I am a few hours online everyday it could just be me though)
The only thing we can do against it is reporting the hackers cheaters, so the moderators can send the evidence to the developer of our anticheat: CrazymanJR. (I have heard it works like this, I could be wrong though)
Keep recording and reporting, and you did everything you could do to make the server a better place.
Nothing to do about it.
Just make sure that those hackers cheaters will not decrease the fun of your game. Just keep enjoying the server, even if there are cheaters!
But if they are annoying with their fly clients, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ;)
Denied? Appeal again!
That's very helpful, thanks!

Reactions: remio

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Or record them.
It might be hard but it’s still a solution.
Also If the player is hacking, the player still get banned.
But I understand you, but the anti-cheat is getting better and better.

I wish it will get better soon, and recording them wouldnt help a lot because you dont know the player if he's hacking or not, and while you are getting to record him, he will kill you for sure.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Nothing to do about it.
Denied? Appeal again!
I really don't see hackers a lot anymore, most cheaters I see are in other games where people can cheat by teaming and camping, which the anti-cheat cannot detect.

Not really relevant to this thread, but while I don't really like the word hacker for someone that simply downloads a modded client, it is more meaningful than the word cheater, in a Minecraft context. Unless there is a short, commonly understood word that describes someone using a modded client to their advantage but does not include people that are teaming, skybasing, bugusing etc. I will continue to call them hackers.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Not really relevant to this thread, but while I don't really like the word hacker for someone that simply downloads a modded client, it is more meaningful than the word cheater, in a Minecraft context. Unless there is a short, commonly understood word that describes someone using a modded client to their advantage but does not include people that are teaming, skybasing, bugusing etc. I will continue to call them hackers.
I don't really think the word 'hacker' should be used to indicate a player with illegal modifications. I mean, if I think about a hacker, I think about a guy with a computer with some green numbers and an anonymous mask. I find the word cheater a pretty general word for players who do something which is against the rules.
That's why I used the strike-through function.

Reactions: Stablish

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
This game is getting more hackers everyday, and anti-cheat needs time to catch the player who pvp in 1.9 duels with hacks, please make the anti-cheat ban these hackers faster than before..
record them and report they on the report site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom