Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like the title sais a Youtuber is saying Melons are bad. I fo not approve with that and I WANT WAR. so if you are at the Birch island and have melons here are you're needed things to do.

1.Build melons farms were you get more that 16 stack in a row.
2. An Axe with Durability and Silktouch.
3. NO PUMKINS

Are you going to come within the WAR of Melons vs Pumkins?!

#MELON_ARMY

don't take it too far please I just want to make a meme

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
my co-op members just told me that they don’t really like melons, so I’ve decided to blow up the mega mansion that we have been building for 4 months and throw away the 150 creeper spawners we have to teach them a lesson but some people will never understand 🤦‍♂️

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
No, they had to be offline so I didn’t get kicked but I made sure to leave a sign in hopes of leading them onto the right path

Reactions: InkAsriel
look at this:
1617472607697.png
this is old too, all that is filled, and silk is better than fort, cos u get 9 slices with silk, and max 8 with fort
Also, try find @TheSupremeMelonKingOverlord, this farm is because we started a war on who could get 100k melons from 1 harvest

• Wow
Reactions: SanCookie

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
look at this: View attachment 190125 this is old too, all that is filled, and silk is better than fort, cos u get 9 slices with silk, and max 8 with fort
Also, try find @TheSupremeMelonKingOverlord, this farm is because we started a war on who could get 100k melons from 1 harvest
please dont necropost which is posting on threads which have been inactive for 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom