Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

snowwy

Aug 3, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
What's up, my name is snowwy, I've been an inactive Minecraft player for a number of years.

I used to be a map developer and general enjoyer of an old java network called Avicus. I love skywars and have just got back into it on this server!

Here's my long winded intro:

𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝟤𝟥 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 ☯𝓁𝒹 𝐼𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉o𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒❢

Hobbies: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

I absolutely love to be out near the coastline, swimming, coast walking, paddle boarding, surfing, rock jumping - you name it, I'm there.

Keen interests in gaming, coffee, music (especially live!!!), movies, makeup, going out for drinks and MOST importantly spending time with my friends!

Travelling: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Visiting new cultures and places around the world is pertinent on the agenda before I die. Working & saving to enjoy the world, with visiting several places around Europe and North America so far.

However, my next BIG travelling goals focus on Japan, South Korea & parts of South East Asia as I have a rather large interest in the cultures & landscape.

Education/Work: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Presently I am studying for my Masters degree in Illustration, which is a two year course.

Before this, I have completed a Bachelor's degree with honours in Game Art and 5 Adobe Certified Professional qualifications in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro & After Effects. Moreover, an additional two higher Adobe qualifications in Visual & Video design.

I am also working as a manager for a local delivery firm whilst seeking freelance work alongside my course.

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
It's lovely to meet you!!
I hope you get to travel more in the future and wish you all the luck in your current Masters degree <3

Hope you have a lovely day/nightt

Reactions: snowwy

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Another great introduction! :o
It's lovely to get to know you better, welcome to the forums!
Just like @EntityRqised I hope you'll get to travel more, and wish you luck with your masters degree! Although I doubt you really need it looking at your other qualifications.. 0-0
Have fun in Japan, South Korea and South East Asia! I hope you'll love it there ;D

snowwy

Aug 3, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
It's lovely to meet you!!
I hope you get to travel more in the future and wish you all the luck in your current Masters degree <3

Hope you have a lovely day/nightt
Heyoo!! Thanks so much!! Just saw your intro, same goes to you in regards to travelling! Make the most of life :D

Reactions: EntityRqised

snowwy

Aug 3, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
Another great introduction! :o
It's lovely to get to know you better, welcome to the forums!
Just like @EntityRqised I hope you'll get to travel more, and wish you luck with your masters degree! Although I doubt you really need it looking at your other qualifications.. 0-0
Have fun in Japan, South Korea and South East Asia! I hope you'll love it there ;D
Hihi! Thank you!!! It's been a while since I've participated in any kind of forum lol! Really appreciate the warm welcome

• Heart
Reactions: Goldy

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Great introduction snowwy, nice to meet you :)
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around!

• Heart

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Snowwy, welcome to the forums! I love your introduction!

• Heart
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom