Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
  • Fireballs.
    I think that fireballs should give you a medal if you hit a snowman. Along with this feature, I suggest you either:
    A. Reduce the fireballs per power up to 1
    B. Only allow 1 maximum point from the 3 fireballs
    Currently the stabber is the only special item worth getting for medals, and I'd like to spice the game up a bit by adding even more variety with this change.

• Hotbar tracker.
    I've been in quite a few games where the main snowman doesn't know they have a tracker, let alone even know how to use it. Sometimes when they don't know how to use it, it can be somewhat difficult to tell them how to do it considering "f" is blocked from the filter. (on a side note, I can sort of make do with it by simply saying "Hey x, press the f key"
    Putting the tracker in the main snowman's hotbar is going to prevent a lot of confusion, and a lot more people are going to realize it exists. This way, the entire snowman team can't be dragged down because the main snowman doesn't know how to track.

• Arcade adaptation.
    Okay for real: This game is amazing and I love it very much. This provides the perfect arcade experience too.
    This also leads me to the next point:

• Sidetasks.
    Medals, medals, medals. They're pretty plain and simple to get, so why not add yet another way?
    There's many possibilities for sidetasks, as this game has power ups just like layer spleef, Wingrush, Paintball, etc.
    Sidetasks would only be natural for this.

• Rewards.
    So, winning as a survivor or snowman doesn't provide you with much by way of a winning reward. In fact, only the main snowman gets a reward if the entire snowman team wins. This should be changed to a system where the main snowman gets the highest amount of points, and the "infected" ones get a smaller amount of points. (all infected ones get equal rewards).
    Aside that, snowmen should also get a medal if their team wins. It's but only fair.

• Snowman map.
    Okay I'm definitely not the only one with this opinion: The snowman map is too small, has too many obstacles, people who camp ontop of presents, difficult to run without bumping into every corner and ledge, and on top of that also has a hut in which people can get stuck in.
    Simple solution: Space things out a bit more. Give us room to move, and room to aim. There's a few presents where it's almost impossible to hit a person if they're camping on it, and you know people will abuse of that & ruin the game for others.

That's all for now.
I absolutely love this game.

ps feel free to give input, @Tacosbefriends

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
  • Fireballs.
    I think that fireballs should give you a medal if you hit a snowman. Along with this feature, I suggest you either:
    A. Reduce the fireballs per power up to 1
    B. Only allow 1 maximum point from the 3 fireballs
    Currently the stabber is the only special item worth getting for medals, and I'd like to spice the game up a bit by adding even more variety with this change.

• Hotbar tracker.
    I've been in quite a few games where the main snowman doesn't know they have a tracker, let alone even know how to use it. Sometimes when they don't know how to use it, it can be somewhat difficult to tell them how to do it considering "f" is blocked from the filter. (on a side note, I can sort of make do with it by simply saying "Hey x, press the f key"
    Putting the tracker in the main snowman's hotbar is going to prevent a lot of confusion, and a lot more people are going to realize it exists. This way, the entire snowman team can't be dragged down because the main snowman doesn't know how to track.

• Arcade adaptation.
    Okay for real: This game is amazing and I love it very much. This provides the perfect arcade experience too.
    This also leads me to the next point:

• Sidetasks.
    Medals, medals, medals. They're pretty plain and simple to get, so why not add yet another way?
    There's many possibilities for sidetasks, as this game has power ups just like layer spleef, Wingrush, Paintball, etc.
    Sidetasks would only be natural for this.

• Rewards.
    So, winning as a survivor or snowman doesn't provide you with much by way of a winning reward. In fact, only the main snowman gets a reward if the entire snowman team wins. This should be changed to a system where the main snowman gets the highest amount of points, and the "infected" ones get a smaller amount of points. (all infected ones get equal rewards).
    Aside that, snowmen should also get a medal if their team wins. It's but only fair.

• Snowman map.
    Okay I'm definitely not the only one with this opinion: The snowman map is too small, has too many obstacles, people who camp ontop of presents, difficult to run without bumping into every corner and ledge, and on top of that also has a hut in which people can get stuck in.
    Simple solution: Space things out a bit more. Give us room to move, and room to aim. There's a few presents where it's almost impossible to hit a person if they're camping on it, and you know people will abuse of that & ruin the game for others.
That's all for now.
I absolutely love this game.

ps feel free to give input, @Tacosbefriends
I dont know of this is a dumb idea but more players in games?

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I think a lot of your suggestions would make the game a lot better, but I just don't think they'd add them in time.. Unless they re-release it in the next few years, if thats the case then I don't see the harm of adding these to better the gameplay. +1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
For fireballs no as they really are usually pretty difficult to hit and once you've been hit it isn't permanent
This is just like getting stabbed twice with the sword
Yeah it is overkill but it doesn't really effect you much

Hot bar tracker yes

Arcade adaptation ABSOLUTELY YES
last year there was snow down as 1 of the Christmas games and it was very popular
Snow down was later added to arcade under the name: line dash

This game is also very popular and would fit perfectly so absolutely YES

Side tasks yes

Rewards yes

Snowman map I honestly like the map how it is

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
“Fireball”
I agree that the Fireballs have to reduce to 1 and I also agree that you can earn a medal with hitting a player with the Fireball, because it’s pretty difficult to hit someone with the Fireball. I also agree with the thing: “If you hit someone with the Fireball you get one medal” because ‘stabber’ is the only powerup where you earn medals from, it’s difficult to find the ‘stabber’ powerup so why not add another powerup where you can earn medals from?
“Hotbar tracker”
I also was in a game and the snowman didn’t know how to use the ‘Hotbar tracker’ I was trying to explain him how he can use it, but it was very difficult because the letter “F” is blocked what you already said, so a guide on how to use the ‘Hotbar tracker’ would be very nice.
“Sidetask”
Agreed, there are many other possibilities to add things to earn medals, only backstabbing people with the golden sword and be the last man standing is pretty boring, so I would love to see more possibilies to earn medals and about the ‘Arcade adaption’ these gamemodes are really good experiences what you already said and if they look to the stats and to the players who are playing the Christmas games, then you can see that the Christmas games are way more populair than ‘Arcade’ so maybe Cube can improve Arcade and look what the players like.
“Rewards”
Exactly, winning as a survivor don’t give you a extra medal, this have to change because why do the ‘starter Snowman’ DO get a extra medal if he wins and why not the survivor? So this also have to change it’s a little addition but it’s fair, so a cool future.
“Snowman map” The maps are pretty small what you said but it’s also pretty cool and it’s easier to run away from the snowman in these maps, so I don’t agree with the thing to get bigger maps, then it’s very hard to run away and easier for the Snowman(s) to win.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom