Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Ok, so recently there was the chat overhaul. I'm a fan of the overhaul. I know I will probably get hate for it, but I don't really care.

Anyways, my suggestion is to change the default party chat color to something that doesn't interfere with other chats on the server. I only suggest because the party chat has gone between gray and yellow. The yellow looks ugly as party chat. It's fine as friend message. Also, if I remember correctly, assassination's chat is all yellow. I was fine with the gray and I would probably be fine with other readable colors. Just anything except yellow. Please and thanks.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ok, so recently there was the chat overhaul. I'm a fan of the overhaul. I know I will probably get hate for it, but I don't really care.

Anyways, my suggestion is to change the default party chat color to something that doesn't interfere with other chats on the server. I only suggest because the party chat has gone between gray and yellow. The yellow looks ugly as party chat. It's fine as friend message. Also, if I remember correctly, assassination's chat is all yellow. I was fine with the gray and I would probably be fine with other readable colors. Just anything except yellow. Please and thanks.
I agree but I have different reasoning.
I dont like hoe the party chat and friend chat blend in with everything else.
Also I like the update too. If only they censored the word “kid” (sorry just a little off topic) but...
+1

Reactions: xLuiiJox

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I agree that they got some colors wrong, for example when players join your game you can barely tell when someone is talking because the join message is in the same color. I feel like they should revert back showing the color of ranks in certain chats like party and friends chat so we can make a more distinguishable message color, it kinda looks weird having gold ranked players type in the party chat as it's just fully yellow.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Grey was disliked because it was very hard to tell the difference between normal chat and party chat
I am fine with yellow but hey, I'd be fine with any other readable colour, such as green or orange

Joey

Mar 11, 2017
Big Kahuna Burgers
www.youtube.com

Agreed. +1 c:

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Grey was disliked because it was very hard to tell the difference between normal chat and party chat
I am fine with yellow but hey, I'd be fine with any other readable colour, such as green or orange
I understand that the gray was disliked for that reason. Though, I didn't see it as much of a problem since the party chat would have the [Party] in front of it. Also, I'm one to have made it a habit to look at the very far left of my screen so I guess I notice the [Party] part first, before the rest of the chat after the name.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I understand that the gray was disliked for that reason. Though, I didn't see it as much of a problem since the party chat would have the [Party] in front of it. Also, I'm one to have made it a habit to look at the very far left of my screen so I guess I notice the [Party] part first, before the rest of the chat after the name.
however that was only the beginning of it, which made it less noticeable if it were coloured throughout the message than It would show a bit more
Cant it just be a simple white color, I mean green and orange are not readable colors
Examples, They were examples, white is just as noticeable yes but they were examples

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom