Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SauBaar

Mar 1, 2020
Below is my humble cactus farm. So far 3 floors of 110 cactuses.
Bez tytułu.png

SauBaar

Mar 1, 2020
Looks pretty nice.Well done;)
Thank you.

But there is a small problem. I don't know why, but the last top floor generates only about 40 out of 110 cacti. I know that some may spontaneously destroy, but it is probably too much. Anyone know why?

Reactions: zSeann

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
wait to see the cactus break in the ones under them.
well done i was starting mine too, is the same type

Death Magesty

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you.

But there is a small problem. I don't know why, but the last top floor generates only about 40 out of 110 cacti. I know that some may spontaneously destroy, but it is probably too much. Anyone know why?

I think its because the cactus has a long way to fall so there is a chance to his another cactus and dissapear.

Im not 100% sure so I might be wrong

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
If you make your cactus farm too big you will recieve a message at the top of your screen. It says the oldest items on the floor will be removed so that's maybe the cause of your dissapearing cactus and I suggest to not make it higher.

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
Thank you.

I think it comes at a point that you hit a limit. Thats the reason why its spontaneously destroyed.

D

Deleted member 489420

wow big farm but dont make it to big, if u make it to big there will be alert of to many things on ground

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Thank you.

Maybe the cactus underneath are destroying the drops?

Craeonkie

Apr 12, 2020
May I know what the gap in between the slab and the cactus is?

Edit: I somehow said son instead of slab

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom