Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wich Slime Survival Map do you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey, this is just a quick thread I'm going to create.

Now before you go ahead and reply, this is not a one of those threads where staff asks on feedback for maps for any future changes. I created this purely for myself (I mean if a new Slime Survival Map will be built I could use some of the feedback here tho.)

The thread / question is very simple, wich Slime Survival Map do you enjoy the most while playing?
For example, do you like Factory because of the basement, Forest because it has a big house in it, etc.

Very simple. Just vote for the poll although writing your feedback would be appreciated even more.

Outside of the feedback, I'm just curious in general what map is liked the most!

slimesnatureforums-jpg.142610

slimetoysforums-jpg.142611

slimefactoryforums-jpg.142608

slimepiratesforums-jpg.142609

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
All of them.
But if I had to choose I’ll choose for Toys.
I like the details that you have there and I like the look of it.
so ye that

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Probably Forest, as it's not too big & there's a good amount of running space. Aside from that, there aren't many barriers in the way of the thrown slimes & there's also a decent amount of hiding spots. It's pretty enjoyable, and has a good amount of spots to hide. The elevation next to the trenches is nice as you can get up them pretty easily no matter where you are.

Toys is my second favorite, as it's decently big and plenty of players are drawn towards what they think is the best, or the coolest hiding spot. (lego land, block letters, fire truck(s). What makes me dislike it a bit is the sheer amount of stuff everywhere sometimes. It's hard to move around from time to time, and players have many corners to turn around when being chased by a slime.

Factory is my third favorite.
My dislikes for this map is the entire underground being a bit too big, and the amount of crates everywhere being pretty difficult to move through. There's also the dead end when you walk around the vat in one of the corners, and there's a lot of drops which take you to places you can't necessarily get back up from. (Example being the drop in the drum of slime leading to the bottom of the drum). Excessive use of ladders is also a bit of a minus for me.

My least favorite, as you can tell, is Pirates.
This is because the elevation is too high, and there's too many spots to hide (Especially if you're running around the border). There's a lack of actual structures to hide by, and I think that after some time, players will always pick the same spots to hide in & scram through the cracks & all go in random directions. Players have a pretty big advantage here, and I don't think any slime team has come close to winning on this map yet.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I really like both Forest and Pirates because they are both very open. This allows the slimes a chance to pick off weaker players, rewarding skill and map knowledge. Factory is also amazing, having really claustrophobic spaces that hide you very well, but near-guarantee your death if you're found.Though, I was really surprised to find an entire underground below. I feel the map is too big because of this.

Toys is good because fire engine and castle. Do I really need to say more?

I really love the maps, everybody involved in this update did a brilliant job.

Is there any chance we could get Presents back from Snowman Survival? I miss it already D;

Reactions: TheJeroen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom