Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I've found something I think should be changed in Slime Survival. I've played a little bit of Slime Survival while it has been featured and I'm trying to climb on the leaderboard. For about a month ago did I realise that only survivor wins counts on the leaderboard and I think that slime wins should count too. I think that you should be able to climb on the leaderboard as slime because some players is really good as slimes and that should be ''rewarded'' in some way. I don't know how this should work out in normal mode, because the slimes are techincally losing when they get infected though I think that you should get a win that counts on the leaderboard if you're one of the start slimes in slime freeze tag. Tell me what you think in the comments!

EDIT:
Another solution could be to have a survival leaderboard and a slime leaderboard.

Last edited:

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I agree with you that if you are starting slime it should count with your wins (on the leaderboard) if you win, since you won the game without switching teams. Both in normal and freeze tag mode. Since some people are slime more often then other players this would be fair.

Reactions: Kazwa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom