Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 207779

A lot of people hate the new skywars, I have the solution.
1. After this upgrade there is 2 types of SkyWars: With kits and abilityes and without kits and abilities.
You can put this but replaced by Classic SkyWars (with the classic kits) and New Skywars (with all this...).
2. Put sundae and the year when was maded (invented) Sundae 2015 and Sundae 2017, this maps will be in classic and new skywars.
Reconsider the possibility of be a Builder or a Helper
THANKS

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I like the update. The thing I don't like is the "soft blocks" option.
1. After this upgrade there is 2 types of SkyWars: With kits and abilityes and without kits and abilities.
I like it the way it is now.

2. Put sundae and the year when was maded (invented) Sundae 2015 and Sundae 2017, this maps will be in classic and new skywars.
This, is actually a good idea. Instead it could be sundae 1 and sundae 2.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
I am not agree, we need to get accustomed to this new update, i would like to see the old chests, with the old items, that's all

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I am not agree, we need to get accustomed to this new update, i would like to see the old chests, with the old items, that's all
dude.. you mean that.... thats the biggest reason for this update... be4 1 person got full dai and the other only got leather boots or something.
THE CHEST LOOT UPDATE IS JUST AWSOME

Reactions: CommunistCactus

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I wouldn't mind to get the "no kits and abilities" mode back. But they could also fix abilities so they aren't an advantage for old players anymore. I don't want a separate "Classic Skywars" with all those changes reverted. I'd prefer if they continued working on the regular version instead of releasing one update and then ignoring all feedback until months later. If it's just all or nothing the game can't improve in the future and is stuck at the "Classic Skywars" state.

I think many people that are complaining now don't even completely hate the update. Everyone has some points that they dislike, but because naturally everyone only mentions the things they would likt to change, you mostly see negative opinions.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like the new skywars more and do not think that there should be a classic version but I do agree with the sundae maps, I think there should be 2 sundae maps. the classic one and the new one. good luck and have an amazing day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
Top Bottom