Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No (Please Explain)

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Like I said before, it'll shake the game too much. All the leader board players will find it hard to play a new game, everyday.

D

Deleted member 169486

Like I said before, it'll shake the game too much. All the leader board players will find it hard to play a new game, everyday.
Like I said before, normal skywars is staying. This is like speed eggwars, completely different.

Reactions: Luzario

QuanJosphh

Jul 31, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree and disagree at the same time so i will not vote. The reason for this is adding elytra wings to Skywars is a downfall as Skywars has never had this before and people play and enjoy Skywars because it is how it is. This is also very op as it can be used many times meaning that it would not break after a certain amount of usage so its not like a ender pearl where you can only use it once and then go and find another. Now lets get into why this would be a good idea too, adding elytra wings to Skywars is very original, so this might attract people. As most people enjoy using elytra wings this would be a great addon. Most people were overzealous when elytra wings came to Minecraft but some weren't so happy about this. So this is my opinion on this :)

D

Deleted member 169486

I agree and disagree at the same time so i will not vote. The reason for this is adding elytra wings to Skywars is a downfall as Skywars has never had this before and people play and enjoy Skywars because it is how it is. This is also very op as it can be used many times meaning that it would not break after a certain amount of usage so its not like a ender pearl where you can only use it once and then go and find another. Now lets get into why this would be a good idea too, adding elytra wings to Skywars is very original, so this might attract people. As most people enjoy using elytra wings this would be a great addon. Most people were overzealous when elytra wings came to Minecraft but some weren't so happy about this. So this is my opinion on this :)
This would be a whole new mode, with completely different maps.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Wouldn't this effectively be a carbon copy of the game that M*****ex made?
Aside from that, not every version is able to make use of the fireworks for boosting currently, making it impossible to use them because of the 1.9 & 1.10 version support. IF they add this, they'll have to use a different method to boost and/or remove 1.9.x & 1.10.x support.

I'm against this mainly because of the fact that this is pretty much that elytra skywars minigame on the other server.

QuanJosphh

Jul 31, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Wouldn't this effectively be a carbon copy of the game that M*****ex made?
Aside from that, not every version is able to make use of the fireworks for boosting currently, making it impossible to use them because of the 1.9 & 1.10 version support. IF they add this, they'll have to use a different method to boost and/or remove 1.9.x & 1.10.x support.

I'm against this mainly because of the fact that this is pretty much that elytra skywars minigame on the other server.
Yes so this would be plagiarism, which means- the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
What is the point of a game where when you fall off you're meant to die, but you can fly back up with the elytra and arrows trick or just use a rocket to fly up and kill everything? -1

(I have no idea what typing - or + 1 does but whatever I said no on the poll)

D

Deleted member 169486

remove 1.9.x & 1.10.x support.
No reason to keep it.

Tons of other servers have skywars. Should we remove that? That other server that we can't mention because some five year old will start complaining did a relatively poor job on it, and it only has 1.8 pvp.

D

Deleted member 169486

You know how elytra's work right?

What is the point of a game where when you fall off you're meant to die, but you can fly back up with the elytra and arrows trick or just use a rocket to fly up and kill everything? -1

(I have no idea what typing - or + 1 does but whatever I said no on the poll)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Tons of other servers have skywars. Should we remove that? That other server that we can't mention because some five year old will start complaining did a relatively poor job on it, and it only has 1.8 pvp.
Yet this game is incredibly hard to give an original feeling.
Sure, Cube has Skywars and Survival Games, however these games are very different from the Skywars & SG found on other servers.
The game you described is almost exactly what the other server has done.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Lets face it, Skywars is getting old. If we can have Elytra's for FFA then why not for skywars?

Players would start on islands high in the sky, with mid being in levels that they would need to fly too. Firework rockets would have to be on every island is players can go up instead of just falling into the void.

(Oh and, to anyone saying this is unoriginal, I don't wanna hear it)

EDIT: I didn't make it very clear, it will be a completely different mode. What we have now would stay, this would just be added.

YAY lets copy Mineplex!

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Just that some other server has an item in a game shouldn't mean another server can't use that item anymore. Simply adding an item that is in the vanilla game isn't exactly original.
"We are an original server" is complete bs.

-party system
-friends system
-skywars
-survival games
-rank names
-UHC
I don't see any problem with that, and I wouln't even say that it makes the server unoriginal. A server that tries to be different in every aspect probaly won't be very good. Some things just make sense, it's not exactly hard to come up with the party system even if you never saw it on a server.

D

Deleted member 169486

Just that some other server has an item in a game shouldn't mean another server can't use that item anymore. Simply adding an item that is in the vanilla game isn't exactly original.

I don't see any problem with that, and I wouln't even say that it makes the server unoriginal. A server that tries to be different in every aspect probaly won't be very good. Some things just make sense, it's not exactly hard to come up with the party system even if you never saw it on a server.
Right, but there's almost no twist to lots of things on that list, other then voting for games. What I suggested, is on what, one server? Where we could change so much as no one else has done it before.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom