Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Skywars will get an update, just like the other games. But, for now, we'll have to wait.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Can you give me some ideas maybe? Though, I feel like Skywars is perfectly balanced right now. It could be possible to add more different items to the chests, but what sort of items? Could you give some examples?

Yes I agree with you that Skywars needs an update, but there are barely things that can be added to the game to not make it too complicated.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Can you give me some ideas maybe? Though, I feel like Skywars is perfectly balanced right now. It could be possible to add more different items to the chests, but what sort of items? Could you give some examples?

Yes I agree with you that Skywars needs an update, but there are barely things that can be added to the game to not make it too complicated.
Bring back the old loot. Bring back punch 3. More God apples. Bring back the old loot system in normal I want to get full diamond from my chests again like in 2016

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Bring back the old loot. Bring back punch 3. More God apples. Bring back the old loot system in normal I want to get full diamond from my chests again like in 2016
Punch 3 bows have always been too OP, that's why they got removed. Sure, they were fun, but soooo unbalanced.

Also, if you want more God Apples and full diamond, vote OP :)

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Punch 3 bows have always been too OP, that's why they got removed. Sure, they were fun, but soooo unbalanced.

Also, if you want more God Apples and full diamond, vote OP :)
We don't even have the normal punch bows anymore in overpowered they also removed that. Only the punch bows in mid with the 5 shots. I want more God apples in overpowered. I want to be able to get full diamond in normal like in the old system. Im getting old please make to 2016 again

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Now that I am an experienced player in SkyWars, I can agree that it should be changed. In Basic you had lava and I think people are gonna complain it's really overpowerd, but you can find water everywhere. In the middle, on your beginning island, everywhere. The only thing you can use water for is for MLG saving.

In Normal I think everything has been balanced, so I think this doesn't need an update. Everything should be fine, in mid you can get good items, that's so good because that's the point when everybody comes and they are trying to get those good items, when you came there, you may have better items but the other person can have more golden apples.

In Overpowerd, no way, NO Punch III bows. When I played that back in 2015 I hated Overpowerd and the Knockback 4 stick. I agree you can get milk from chests because they have really strong potions in the middle. Also NO God Apples, if your health goes down you probably have gapples to get those health back.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
You say it should be changed but then don't say what should be changed but only complain about my ideas.
I don't agree with your idea's, I also see other people do not agree with it, but here on the forums you can complain and share your idea's so it's your own option if you said that, I also came up with some idea's because I also want to share some idea's. I also would like to see for new changes, but there were no idea's from the thread owner.

• Angry
Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't agree with your idea's, I also see other people do not agree with it, but here on the forums you can complain and share your idea's so it's your own option if you said that, I also came up with some idea's because I also want to share some idea's. I also would like to see for new changes, but there were no idea's from the thread owner.
You didn't share any ideas on what should be changed. I suggest don't complain about someone else ideas when u don't have something better

May 15, 2018

Maybe the old loot in overpowerd. Knockback swords, more enderpeals.

MR.LOVVU69

Aug 13, 2020
hong kong
New loot idea: (tactical gadget/potion) like

1.8+1.9: island destruction pearl spawn rate(op:12%), use player scanner to replace player tracker spawn rate(normal:phase 1 refill-40%,phase 2 refill-73% op:spawn-23%, phase 1-2 78% cooldown: first time use:25 secs, second time use:35 secs, range:1 chunk 16x16 blocks)

1.9: slowness ii splash potion x2 spawn rate (normal:45% op:60%),harming potion/poison splash potion spawn rate x2 (every mode 35%)
Sorry my english is bad

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom