Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hey

So I wanted to let know of my thoughts on the update.

I'll just "complain" about the things I personally dislike.
Mostly it's about Teamskywars op/normal 1.8

Gapples:
The gapples in the chest are way too many. They're spread all over in the chest and makes it really irritating to grab.
A solution for this is making them stack by more and reducing the chance of getting these in a chest.

Item enchants:
The item enchants are way too much. Fire protection, protection, projectile protection and unenchanted armor. This is way too much as you barely have any time to check what kind of armor you have. And it's mesmerizing of what is of use and what ain't.

Removal of notch/punch:
Punch has always been a great use of strategy. What has been reduced in the last update from punch 3 - punch 2. And now has been (almost) fully removed.
The notch apples have always had a great use as well. Imagine playing alone in Team Skywars and having to face a 4v1 or more. This will mean you have no way to win, you can't knock off anyone nor can you kill them by having a bite of a notch apple.
Even worse, imagine playing Pacman and you have a 1v8. Impossible to win.

Enderpearls and notch:
Change back where notch will be in a chest at your spawn island again.
I have some mixed feelings about enderpearls, if someone is in the middle first they can be loaded on pearls and others may have nothing.

Positives:
Removal of kb1 Pacman
Removal of kb3 on dinosaur
Addition of new maps
Fishing rod unbreaking 10
Refill

As said this is about Team Skywars 1.8 Overpowered (mostly) and normal

cheers

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Item enchants:
The item enchants are way too much. Fire protection, protection, projectile protection and unenchanted armor. This is way too much as you barely have any time to check what kind of armor you have. And it's mesmerizing of what is of use and what ain't.
This change rewards knowledge of the game, and encourages you to find more loot to further improve your chances of winning. For example, if you've selected the OP chest-type, you're not going to find as much use for the Fire/Projectile Protection enchantments, and thus might seek ordinary Protection. On the contrary, in the Basic and Normal chest-types, Projectile Protection suddenly becomes quite valuable due to arrows actually dealing noticeable damage. I personally really like this change, since it encourages you to play differently depending on the gear that you have :)

Removal of notch/punch:
Punch has always been a great use of strategy. What has been reduced in the last update from punch 3 - punch 2. And now has been (almost) fully removed.
The notch apples have always had a great use as well. Imagine playing alone in Team Skywars and having to face a 4v1 or more. This will mean you have no way to win, you can't knock off anyone nor can you kill them by having a bite of a notch apple.
Even worse, imagine playing Pacman and you have a 1v8. Impossible to win.
Now imagine yourself in a 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4/etc. Suddenly, notch apples go from being a useful item, to an inconvenience that drags the game out for too long. The other alternative would be to make them much rarer, but then if somebody gets hold of one, they're guaranteed to win the next encounter. I suppose this just makes Team Skywars all that more challenging though, since the consequences of losing a team mate are now much greater.

I have some mixed feelings about enderpearls, if someone is in the middle first they can be loaded on pearls and others may have nothing.
Same, but for a different reason. I do like enderpearls, and love that they feature in refilled chests, but I feel they're too common.

Removal of kb3 on dinosaur
Perhaps the greatest thing to ever come out of an update? :')

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like this thread and you did go into detail with the problems so well done, As for the things you listed, it would be nice to see them fix it. Good luck and enjoy the rest of your day

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Too many gapps yes..
But killing a team of 4 is possible if it's 4v1 I killed a team of 4 without taking damage lol

I hate the update

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom