Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adamisty

Aug 28, 2017
Hello!

So I have been playing CubeCraft for a while now, I must say that there are lots of things that in my opinion need to be changed, added and removed. Here is what I'm proposing for the next SkyWars update!

Note: Some of these changes have already been suggested by admins, I'm just typing those changes again as that I feel they are the best for the balancing.

▶ Kit Balancing

Iron Sword (Sharpness 2) ------> Stone Sword (Sharpness 2)

Comment: With the kit being overused in all games, and due to the high amount of damage the sword does I feel like this kit needs some sort of nerf, from doing ❤8.5 it will now be ❤7.5 which is a little better than a diamond sword!
This kit is completely fine in my opinion, I don't think the kit could be better.
Bow ------> Bow (Power 1)
10 Arrows -------> 16 Arrows

Comment: All kits should be good to what their original purpose is, by adding more arrows and giving the bow a little bit extra bow the kit will be somewhat good when fighting stacked people!
Stone Axe ------> Iron Axe (Efficiency 2)
10 Logs -------> 12 Logs

Comment: With the axe upgrade and giving it more blocks, Lumberjack will be a great rushing kit!
+ Splash Fire Resistance Potion (Infinite Duration)

Comment: The purpose of the kit is fire, therefor the kit should have some safety potion the kit should be fine to use.
This kit is completely fine in my opinion, I don't think the kit could be better.
Full Iron Armor ------> Full Chain Armor

Comment: The Iron Golem kit is highly used especially in basic mode where armor barely exists at all. From the kit giving 60% Protection to the player wearing it, it will now give %48 protection only.
Also the kit name would change from Iron Golem to Tank (Already suggested by admins)
+ 24 Cobblestone

Comment: Nothing really special added, just some blocks to use since the main purpose of the kit is mining.
Enchanted Book (Protection 1) ------> Enchanted Book (Protection 1 Sharpness 1)
Chain Helmet ------> Iron Helmet
+ 32 Bottles Of Enchanting

Comment: Again, I'm focusing on upgrading the main purpose of each kit. The kit desperately needs bottles of enchanting and some armor upgrade.
Fishing Rod -----> Fishing Rod (Luck Of The Sea 3, Lure 3, Unbreaking 3)
+2 Water Buckets

Comment: Adds a bit of use to the kit, players can now fish for items!
64 Bottles Of Enchanting ------> 48 Bottles Of Enchanting
32 Lapis -----> 24 Lapis

Comment: I kinda agree with the staff team about decreasing the amount of xp bottles and lapis, but a think a slight decrease should balance the kit.
From what I see from the staff team's balance and the original kit items, both kits should be combined into one kit that I gave a name (Detonator)

The Detonator kit items will be:
- 16 TNT
- 2 Tripwire Hooks
- 5 String
- 10 Redstone
- 5 Wooden Pressure Plates
- Chain Boots (Feather Falling 2)
Adding anything to this kit won't matter since not a lot of players use this nor I find this useful. The kit remains the same. (May update this soon)

▶ Game Actions

Before I start I would like to add that skywars games should end after 15 minutes from starting. There will be 2 chest refills one at 5 minutes and one at 10 minutes of the game. Also, game actions should be displayed on either action bar, boss bar or the scoreboard, just something visual for the players. Content of chest refill and other actions are explained below.

• Chest Refill
A pretty self explanatory action, basically there will be 2 game refills in all skywars games, in the first refill it should just chest loot, nothing too crazy. Helps players who are low on materials / armor. The second refill on the other hand should have more helpful loot, such as ender pearls, potions and gear that helps end the game faster.
  • Game End
Another self explanatory action, after 15 minutes of game starting the game will end in a draw, where no body is a winner.

▶ Chest Items

Basically I'm gonna be suggesting a total revamp to the current chest items luck. The current island chest items are really not that well balanced honestly, and it should be better. I'm also gonna be reworking the middle chests and making them more special. Read the suggested changes below:

✦ General Changes (These changes apply to all 3 chest types: Basic, Normal and Overpowered).
  1. Grant minimum of 24 blocks in island chests.
  2. Grant minimum of 3 armor pieces in island chests (Random), types of armor are explained below.
  3. Grant at least 1 weapon in island chests, types of swords are explained below.
✦ Type Specific Changes (Basic)
  • Armor in island chests is leather and gold. Meaning that you could get a minimum of 3 armor pieces of either leather or gold, or even a mix of both.
  • Armor in middle chests is chain armor.
  • Swords in island chests are either wooden or stone.
  • Swords in middle chests are wooden (sharp 1) and stone (sharp 1).
  • First chest refill refills chests with starting loot.
  • Second chest refill grants chain armor and stone sword (sharp 1) and enderpearls to all chests!
  • All other chest items remain the same (Food, tools, type of blocks, projectiles... etc)
✦ Type Specific Changes (Normal)
  • Armor in island chests is iron and diamond. Meaning that you could get a minimum of 3 armor pieces of either iron or diamond, or even a mix of both.
  • Armor in middle chests is diamond armor (Protection 2 on helmet and boots. Protection 1 on chestplate and pants)
  • Swords in island chests are wooden sword (sharp 2), iron sword or diamond sword.
  • Swords in middle chests are diamond (sharp 1).
  • First chest refill refills chests with starting loot.
  • Second chest refill grants diamond armor (Protection 2 on helmet and boots. Protection 1 on chestplate and pants), diamond sword (sharp 1) and enderpearls to all chests!
  • All other chest items remain the same (Food, tools, type of blocks, projectiles... etc)
✦ Type Specific Changes (Overpowered)
  • Armor in island chests is diamond armor (full protection 3, fire protection 3 on boots, projectile protection 3 on chestplate)
  • Armor in middle chests is diamond armor (full protection 4, fire protection 4 on boots, projectile protection 4 on chestplate)
  • Swords in island chests are sharp 2 diamond swords.
  • Swords in middle chests are sharp 4 diamond swords.
  • Removed punch 1 bow.
  • Fire chest refill refills chests with starting loot.
  • Second chest refills grants diamond armor (full protection 4, fire protection 4 on boots, projectile protection 4 on chestplate), diamond sword (sharp 2), enderpearls to all chests!
  • Enchanted golden apple effects are now nerfed to:
    Absorption IV (2:00)
    Regeneration II (0:20)
    Fire Resistance (5:00)
    Resistance (5:00)
▶ Maps

The maps listed below need to be revamped and make the middle closer to the middle, as in these maps the middle is way too far and need to be closer.

Angelic, Castle, Music, Paris, Savannah, Sundae, Swords, [URL='http://imgur.com/e9eBrNY']Temple, Trees, [URL='https://i.imgur.com/80PVsgC.png']Savannah [/URL]([/URL]Teams), Candy (Teams), Trees (Teams), Pacman (Teams).

All other maps that are unlisted are fine in my opinion, nothing needs to be done with them!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So yeah, this is what I got to propose for the next update. Obviously non of these proposed changes will be added since they will take too much time to make and plus a lot of positive feedback will be needed in order to make them possible. Ill just leave this thread here for the future!
I need your feedback, what do you think about these!

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Woah so much to go over xD It's a shame this hasn't been noticed.

I guess I'll just go from the top :P The swordsman kit in 1.9 in my opinion isn't overpowered at all for what you get in the chests. The sharp 2 iron actually does already do 7.5 attack damage in 1.9 which is .5 more than a diamond sword which you can find in the chests.

The tank kit I think is fine as well in my opinion, I wouldn't base opinions on kits to certain chest modes as it could get messy. I mean if you change or nerf tank to suit basic, what happens when op is voted for? It would make the kit pointless.

I like the idea of adding sharpness to the book for blacksmith. I could see that being useful across all of the chest modes.

The other kits I'm not going to comment on because honestly I don't use them that much so I don't know how good they actually are xD

-General changes
I like these ideas but I also feel like they would make the games slightly more predictable with how they turn out. I think the "at least 1 weapon" could be changed to "at least one hp damaging tool that could be worked with in a game". That's including map specific items (items with sharpness). That way you can't predict if you are going to get a axe or sword or whatever :P

-Basic chests
I like the armour idea, the only thing I would add to it is the possibility to get iron boots and chests plate at centre. I'm saying that because full chain only give .5 of an armour bar more than full gold.

-Normal chests
I feel like prot 2 on diamond armour would be slightly too powerful with normal iron armour being on spawn islands. Especially as if you got 2 pieces you could combine them on some maps to get prot 3. I also think adding stone sword to the weapons list would be a good idea to just give more variety.

-Overpowered chests
I'm not going to like, I kind of like how the overpowered chests are at the moment. I just feel the amount in each players chests just needs to be a bit more consistent and balanced. I do like your idea but I feel there needs to be a bit more variety if you know what I mean. I feel just having prot 3 diamond armour and sharp 2 + prot 4 and sharp 4 would just be too predictable with what you are going to get. I'm partly with you for removing the punch now but in other ways I feel like the punch bow gives op mode more character and excitement to win. Maybe have them rarer or just enchantable but I don't know :P it's something to think on. I also like the enchanted golden apple nerds you thought of, I personally feel they are too powerful to as vanilla gold apples.

-Maps
Now considering my favorite map is angelic if it were to be revamped I'd want it to still look or play almost the same. That's just me personally :P

Music I just think something needs to be added in between the islands and centre. The gap is too big, I really like the map though.

(Solo) Trees... I love trees... I don't know why but I love it. It's literally just two trees on an island but I like it xD

The rest of the solo maps I'd like to see revamped. The islands on all of them in my opinion don't have enough room.

I like team savannah, I don't think it needs to be revamps personally :P Candy I think needs some work to make it easier to get to centre, it's really hard to attack centre when a team is already there and usually when they are there they don't like to move.
----
I think I've gone over everything I wanted. There are in my opinion some good ideas in here. Other things need tweaks but other than what I've brought up I like it xD

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
Wow, this is a lot! I will just go put my opinions on the things I have strong opinions on.

I agree with most of the kit changes, except the Iron Golem/tank. The armor just wouldn't be good enough. Maybe, you could bump up the price to buy the kit...

I think that the time of the game shouldn't be 15 minutes, but maybe 20. 15 just seems a little short to me, especially with op. (That would bump back the chest refills.) About the game end, I think a "Part of the world begins to corrupt" or whatever it says on Lucky Islands could happen. That would force sort of a deathmatch on the non-corrupted part of the world, instead of just having a draw.

I disagree with all 3 general changes (sorry).

I do however, like the idea of better items in the middle. Now, when you get to the middle, you have to sift through a load of chests full of leather boots and gold leggings to find those diamond leggings that you need to get full diamond armor!

I just realized I didn't have that much to say... WELP!

- MikeDaKing, Total hrs of Skywars played: 60

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom