Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

orangebernard

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2013
France
steamcommunity.com
I made this forum so you can share your SkyWars tips & tricks here.

I have some pretty cool ones.

1. On map snowy, mine the snow with a shovel to get more snowballs!

2. Out of blocks? Head down to your mine and gather stone. Don't worry if you don't have a pickaxe, make one with the wood from your tree!

3. Build over with slabs, you get more slabs than blocks!

4. Be stealthy, when the enemy enters the mine or starts to build? Make your move...

5. Carry water at all times, you can gather water if you have a pond on your island (like on the map trees) you can craft a bucket from iron that you gather from the mine and when people hit you of, you can just swim up again.

6. Strike at first sight, at the start of the game when everyone is down in there mine, build over and maybe place lava on them.

Share your tips & tricks below!

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Try not to spend points on low level kits.save up for the best lvl kit.meg., don't buy tank lvl 1. Save up and buy tank lvl 3. Better kit, amd cheaper than buying kit 1, then 2, the. 3.

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
  • The snowball kit does not come with a stack of 16. It comes with a full stack of 64. Best kit ever for smaller island like rainbow & jungle.
  • Diamond boots are better than enchanted golden boots
  • 'Team' up with someone next to you, and kill them. It gives you a better advantage and you get 2x more things.

Reactions: Chippeh

orangebernard

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2013
France
steamcommunity.com
  • The snowball kit does not come with a stack of 16. It comes with a full stack of 64. Best kit ever for smaller island like rainbow & jungle.
  • 'Team' up with someone next to you, and kill them. It gives you a better advantage and you get 2x more things.
I didn't know that about the snowball kit thanks

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
I would try amd kill them. Maybe I could knock them off, and waste some blocks since I lost all the stuff I would have. So yeah, ur right. Go-go gadget, suicide! (Inspector gadget ref. XD)

Reactions: TheBlueCreeper79

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
sneaky traitor xD and 3) building with slabs often glitches and makes u fall/die D:

Reactions: TheCircleOfFire

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Here's a tip: Spawn and loot your chests. Put on your armor and use blocks to build over to an island next to you. Then kill the person on that island and take his stuff. Sounds easy enough right? Now do it before your target even opens his second chest.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Here's a tip: Spawn and loot your chests. Put on your armor and use blocks to build over to an island next to you. Then kill the person on that island and take his stuff. Sounds easy enough right? Now do it before your target even opens his second chest.
Hue easy

N

Nyanbaz

Pfft.

My strategy is to loot all my chests and hide for the rest of the game by digging a hole or something :T

As you can tell I am a boss at skywars.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I already have some random guides around.

Anyways, always use knockback. It's your best weapon you have around if the enemy is not inside the island.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I already have some random guides around.

Anyways, always use knockback. It's your best weapon you have around if the enemy is not inside the island.
I have sharpness in my 1st slot, knock back in my 2nd, fire aspect in my 3rd, bow in my 4th if I have all of them xD

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I'm a buttoner, I can use buttons really fast xD getting used to controls and learning tactics makes u a better pvper;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom