Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kutik

Mar 25, 2021
i think that it would be good if the chests had in indication if there is no items in it, because sometimes i forget if i opened already a chest and its annoying looking at empty chest hoping there is something in it, if there will be an indication of if there is nothing in the chest i suggest to make a red sign of 🛑

and god please remove close island maps, its annoying that i second i move my head the other way there is a dude already in my place, and if i dont do the same someone else will, making it stressful and not nice to play

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I don't think this is going to be added because if the chests get an indicator added to it people will see it through blocks and that will make it really messy. I've seen it on more servers where they show the cooldown above the chest for when there's going to be a refill for the chest. I think you just have to keep in mind which chests you've opened already and which not. And the islands do not contain that many chests so it isn't that big of a problem ^-^

And about the close islands. They won't all 'be removed' because some people like the small and some people like the bigger maps more. You can always leave the maps where the islands are close to each other and play the ones where the maps are further away from each other :)

Reactions: kutik
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
This can technically be done without it being see through, you can make the chest appear open as an indicator that it has already been looted. This cant be seen through walls and will make checking chests also quicker and easier.

+1

kutik

Mar 25, 2021
This can technically be done without it being see through, you can make the chest appear open as an indicator that it has already been looted. This cant be seen through walls and will make checking chests also quicker and easier.

+1
Actually a good idea

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, for me its not that big of a deal to quickly right click a chest and then click on E, for me it takes less than a second. I dont know about others tho.

This might cause some issues when chest refills come around, since the game will think the chests are looted, and make them appear to be opened and thus (most of the time empty), when they are in fact not.
But idk, maybe this can be solved with a few simple lines of code

and god please remove close island maps, its annoying that i second i move my head the other way there is a dude already in my place, and if i dont do the same someone else will, making it stressful and not nice to play
And I do not agree with this either... Its a genuine tactic for people to rush quickly, its part of the game.
I deffinetly agree with you that being rushed like that can be annoying, but I think its better to just join another game when you come by a map like that.
Because on the other hand, there is people that specifically try to join maps like that, to gain quick kills.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom