Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
though some sort of ranged block-breaking weapon like a ghast-bow would be awesome >:3
Omg ghast bow!!!!!!! ghast bow lvl1. Cost: 1000 points.
Gayer bow lvl2 (fires 2 fireballs at 1nce >:D). Cost:3000 points

Back on topic, I think that care package in skywars would be awesome. Maybe it could be in the votes section for emerald+ or lapis+. That would encourage people to donate/upgrade.

Brambleclaw2000

Jan 18, 2014
Sure, OP chests are a good enough addition, the Care Packages should come if someone spends "x" amount of points. For example, there would be an option before the game letting you choose whether you want to spend the points on a Care Package, and it will land on your island in a random place. This chest will have additional items to what you already have and 1/5 chance of a rare/slight OP item. <- Now I'm referring to Normal chests. OP chests you would have the "Mega-OP items", like 3-4 god apples, and 3 enderpearls, etc. The weak care package (for the weak chest selection) would have stuff the Normal chests would have. But yeah, I like the idea, it will be a cool way to spend points.
I like skywars the way it used to be, without all the new maps donor choices and stuff when there were few maps and less kits, also the archer class is under powered now without the 32 arrow spawn its just 5 now, kinda annoying :l

Brambleclaw2000

Jan 18, 2014

Back on topic, I think that care package in skywars would be awesome. Maybe it could be in the votes section for emerald+ or lapis+. That would encourage people to donate/upgrade.
I don't think giving donors extra's would help, It'd annoy players..
But good idea :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like skywars the way it used to be, without all the new maps donor choices and stuff when there were few maps and less kits, also the archer class is under powered now without the 32 arrow spawn its just 5 now, kinda annoying :l
Well, with the old archer kit you can get 1-5 kills at the beginning which is pretty damn op.

I would have it lapis+

@halothe23 thoughts?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
ONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONENEONEONE11!!!!!!1111

Anyways, the care package can also be shot by a wither shooting thingymabopper ;D

Reactions: tiger101tiger

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
Decaying items are items with a high age value, making them despawn much faster than normal item entities. A chest riding the item would fall, leaving a care package behind as the boat (which the items and chest blocks are all riding on top of) continues to fly through the sky, dropping more and more chests as it goes.

Also decaying blocks is stupid and should never be added back. (though some sort of ranged block-breaking weapon like a ghast-bow would be awesome >:3)
a ghast bow would be very cool

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
We already have OP chests as an available option to vote for. I don't think we need a default "care package" with OP items to add on. It sort of takes away from the authentic-ness of Skywars in my opinion.

Reactions: AtomicBirdAss

blockdragon84

Jun 15, 2014
A Deep Derp Cave
guys it could be in sg (i dont if this breaks the eula) in sg a gold+ plus can type /care [players name] and it will drop a care package in that location but the gold rank can only use this three times a day

__BonQuiQui__

Feb 6, 2014
Florida
Gosh, EULA is like the friend everyone wishes they never had... And I would love to have care packages in SkyWars but if it wasn't for EULA I'm pretty sure we would already have it implemented. Stupid EULA

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Gosh, EULA is like the friend everyone wishes they never had... And I would love to have care packages in SkyWars but if it wasn't for EULA I'm pretty sure we would already have it implemented. Stupid EULA
What are you talking about? It can still get implemented lmao..
just as long as the donators have no real advantage over stones, we'll be fine :3

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom