Jun 5, 2020
YouTubers
by: Herobrine ldo
Creator of map: Herobrine ldo
Description of map:
- Fits 12 Players
- 3 Chests on each Starter Island
- Chests, 1 enchantment table, and 3 anvils at Middle

This map is designed to capture some of the most famous Minecraft YouTubers. The Middle illustrates the different subscriber rewards (ie Silver, Gold, Diamond, Ruby), as well as the CubeCraft server logo smashing onto the YouTube logo! The YouTube creators in the map starting from top are: Technoblade, Skeppy, ExplodingTNT, TBRNFrags, PewDiePie, stampylongnose, CaptainSparklez, JackSucksAtMC, DanTDM, MooseCraft, Unspeakablegaming, and 09Sharkboy. Hope you enjoy this map!

Full Map:
Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_56_05 PM.png
Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_54_22 PM.png

Middle:
Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_53_52 PM.png

Spawn Island: (CaptainSparklez)
Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_53_25 PM.png

Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_53_18 PM.png
Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_52_59 PM.png

Islands:
Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_51_30 PM.png
Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_51_17 PM.png
Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_51_07 PM.png
Minecraft 7_21_2020 1_50_48 PM.png

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
You have done a nice work on this map. The surrounding islands are great, and nice youtuber idea. The middle is good, but that enchantment table at the middle of nowhere...
I'd say yes.

Herobrine ldo

Jun 5, 2020
You have done a nice work on this map. The surrounding islands are great, and nice youtuber idea. The middle is good, but that enchantment table at the middle of nowhere...
I'd say yes.
Thanks for the feedback. I will adjust it’s position.

Reactions: Jiivan

Surfing Duck

Jul 17, 2020
I think you could add some more areas for pvp because the only place you could pvp without getting one shot the map is in middle

SomethingNeon

Sep 30, 2016
no
Maybe you could add more space for PvP in the map and maybe also change pewdiepie's head (i have nothign against him) because i mean he's a famous youtuber and all but not exactly a full minecraft youtuber so I would change his head. Apart from that great map!

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I like the map, its well done. Only things is the cube logo too me would look better if it was 3D and the smashing cracks etc could look more realistic.

The enchantmant table looks randonly placed and no special spot for it. My suggestion is you can put it in the cube if you decide to make it 3D and have a room inside the cube. IF it all fits and looks nice and goes with the gameplay ofthe game.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I voted no because the map is too similar to the TNT map with the flat starter islands and I don’t like that map either. I’m also not a big fan of the concept of making skins. I don’t know most of those Youtubers so for me those are just random skins. I like the mid though, but the Cube logo should be removed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ehh.. I'm gonna vote no.. The idea is there, and it doesn't look terrible. You made the skins pretty well especially considering you can't use too many items that might give an advantage to a player, but.. You added people like Technoblade and Skeppy, although they're very popular and loved, they're not CubeCraft players. I don't think most of these people have really recorded on CubeCraft.. It'd be weird to add a map with their heads, especially since Technoblade's only video on CubeCraft, was him trashtalking their then latest game Money Walls.

Reactions: East and Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The idea is nice but I don't like the middle. The playbuttons don't look very good and it all is a bit messy.

Also I don't know how Cubecraft thinks about adding a map with the heads of some YouTubers. Let's say one of them starts hacking or does something else that cubecraft doesn't agree with. Then he will be banned and he'll lose his rank obviously but his head will still be in your map.

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I like your idea and it's well made.

Here why.

I think the islands are too close together.
You put down youtubers who never played cube
I like the middle, but it's simple

My vote is no.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
A lot of these people like unspeakable he only plays hypixel soon and also the mid is weird and messy so sorry -1

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The map itself is more or less fine. As I've said several times, I don't think CubeCraft is looking for this kind of maps, as they are very simple. CubeCraft wants the best maps on its server, since it always wants the best for its users.

I don't like, sorry.

Soulless_Unity

May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Would not be comfortable using YouTubers skins in a map without their permission.
-Texturing of skins & middle can be improved

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you had a great time building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom