Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rolexio888

Apr 17, 2016
Hello, i want to suggest to add 6 SLIME BLOCKS to REDSTONE MASTER KIT in skywars, and we can make interesting buildings like this:

upload_2017-10-18_23-50-3.png

upload_2017-10-18_23-50-41.png

Hope you like this idea :)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Yeah, I hope they make new kits in Skywars, even if the update came a month ago, so really I don’t think anything will be added any time soon

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Sorry, but we will not be adding slime blocks to the redstone master kit. The idea of the kit is to make traps, not flying machines. Personally I believe flying machines are bad for SkyWars, I'm surprised I haven't blocked them yet.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Sorry, but we will not be adding slime blocks to the redstone master kit. The idea of the kit is to make traps, not flying machines. Personally I believe flying machines are bad for SkyWars, I'm surprised I haven't blocked them yet.
It’s not like they are going to fly with the machines, if they were to go up then the height level will stop them. But I agree on what you say, and I don’t want flying machines either

L

Lightning McQueen

I make flying machines everyday. What do you mean block them???

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom