Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
I love CubeCraft Skywars and the CubeCraft network, but recently with all the updates going on BlockWars, Line Dash, Lobby Update and SkyBlock.

It has made me realized that since I started playing over 9 months ago little has changed between then, though im not saying it isn't fun anymore but its just feel too much of the same thing, ik they added mega mode but thats basically skywars but bigger. I think we need new maps similar to maps like ping pong etc. (pvp friendly maps) and less maps that mining can decide if you win or not. different loot drops are needed like item with KnockBack 1 or more Fire Aspect swords, armor with new enchantments, more healing, fishing rods, buckets of water and lava and more. Maps in duos and 4s need to be changed too many campers are seen building sky bases it not enjoyable for others, and miners who get full diamond while other people playing the game properly.

So at the end of the day I just think there needs to be a major big update to CubeCraft skywars in general with new items sure not OP sharp 4 diamond in normal but things to make the game more interesting, I know the CubeCraft staff and creators are busy with even bigger things then this but this update can help keep the skywars community happy.

also I would love to see something on top of a enemy players head to signify how much health they have left, and a noise when you kill someone.

I hope CubeCraft can add some of the things I mentioned and maybe add their own twist to it.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
It has been a while since there has been an update on maps. Also, I really want to try my hand at MLG water buckets in bedrock. Maybe a petition is in order or something. IDK.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Half of the stuff you suggested already exists in op mode-rods, lava and water buckets, fire aspect swords and etc.
More healing?-Play op mode, where you'll find stacks of golden apples in your chests.
New maps?Some got added recently.

Reactions: Leroyy

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Well, it depends on which version you're on. I've played a lot of all three of the different difficulties and I have not once found a rod or bucket of any sort. The one map that has water basically is useless, and the builders made sure to make the ice in the map not be able to drip water. Plus, once you play a selection out of three maps on mega mode constantly, you kinda want more options. Healing is fine, I agree, you just gotta race for it. Fire aspect in normal takes a while to appear, but honestly I don't really go for it unless I'm in Overpowered mode. So there are some things that need adding and others that are completely fine.

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
Half of the stuff you suggested already exists in op mode-rods, lava and water buckets, fire aspect swords and etc.
More healing?-Play op mode, where you'll find stacks of golden apples in your chests.
have you ever played bedrock? There is none of this on there lmaooooooo

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yes, I have, a couple of times.
The voting options are the same, as well as the loot in the chests.
No they're not. You have to craft a fishing rod, which is very difficult, and you can only craft water and lava buckets.

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
Yes, I have, a couple of times.
The voting options are the same, as well as the loot in the chests.
they’re not lol, you can get a rod from crafting, but even then string is hard to come by, there’s no water or lava, fire aspect is available, but only in mega, the loot is very different lol. There have also been no recent map releases, aside from a map that was removed a while ago, and then readded again last week so

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
they’re not lol, you can get a rod from crafting, but even then string is hard to come by, there’s no water or lava, fire aspect is available, but only in mega, the loot is very different lol. There have also been no recent map releases, aside from a map that was removed a while ago, and then readded again last week so
yea ikr

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
bedrock edition has litterally only dia
bedrock is different to java, we have like 3 gaps on 1 island no pots, no rods and no buckets.

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
fire aspect is too rare in normal imo, i think potions would be good i find myself looting 4-5 chest without a gap in them even in late game sometimes.

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
fire aspect is too rare in normal imo, i think potions would be good i find myself looting 4-5 chest without a gap in them even in late game sometimes.
I don’t even think you can get fire aspect in Solos, duos, or 4s can you? Thought it was just mega, yeah init, sometimes I just have no apples at all haha, hope stuff can be added like water n that, or potions etc, make things more interesting

Roboticon101

Jul 1, 2020
I would love to see more potions, enchantments and items added.
Something as simple as a rod would be a big improvement.

Jun 3, 2020
I love CubeCraft Skywars and the CubeCraft network, but recently with all the updates going on BlockWars, Line Dash, Lobby Update and SkyBlock.

It has made me realized that since I started playing over 9 months ago little has changed between then, though im not saying it isn't fun anymore but its just feel too much of the same thing, ik they added mega mode but thats basically skywars but bigger. I think we need new maps similar to maps like ping pong etc. (pvp friendly maps) and less maps that mining can decide if you win or not. different loot drops are needed like item with KnockBack 1 or more Fire Aspect swords, armor with new enchantments, more healing, fishing rods, buckets of water and lava and more. Maps in duos and 4s need to be changed too many campers are seen building sky bases it not enjoyable for others, and miners who get full diamond while other people playing the game properly.

So at the end of the day I just think there needs to be a major big update to CubeCraft skywars in general with new items sure not OP sharp 4 diamond in normal but things to make the game more interesting, I know the CubeCraft staff and creators are busy with even bigger things then this but this update can help keep the skywars community happy.

also I would love to see something on top of a enemy players head to signify how much health they have left, and a noise when you kill someone.

I hope CubeCraft can add some of the things I mentioned and maybe add their own twist to it.
well i mean I'm fine with a big update, but i mean what if this update completely ruins all the strategies and other stuff people have came up with, what if this update makes the game worse then it was before, i feel CubeCraft SkyWars is fine as it is right now, but i see what you mean and they could improve the game and make it better some ways, also i feel they would like to know what we want, not just say that SkyWars needs an update.

Jun 3, 2020
I don’t even think you can get fire aspect in Solos, duos, or 4s can you? Thought it was just mega, yeah init, sometimes I just have no apples at all haha, hope stuff can be added like water n that, or potions etc, make things more interesting
you can its a sharp 1 fire aspect 1 gold sword you can get on all of the skywars modes except basic

Jun 3, 2020
I would love to see more potions, enchantments and items added.
Something as simple as a rod would be a big improvement.
i don't agree with that mainly because that could possibly ruin the strategies and potions sound broken, same as rods, that would make SkyWars CubeCraft way more unbalanced then it already is

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom