Attachments

• 2017-07-30_16.12.43.png
    2017-07-30_16.12.43.png
    992.7 KB · Views: 124

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I'm perfectly fine with how it is right now. The first player at the middle would be really stacked if this would be implemented.
I mean, there're already a lot of chests in the middle which gives you good stuff, like (extra) armor, golden apples, food and maybe an enchanted table with an anvil.
Also, CubeCraft will look like Hypixel because they have this system as well.

Last edited:
Camping is a strategy usually used by new players or players who are not very good at pvp, it can really trigger me sometimes.

I think the amount of campers should definitely decrease but I don't know if this is the right solution for this problem.
A lot of campers might not even not even notice the change.
There are probably other ways to deal with this problem like increasing the rarity of ejecteble items like bows and arrows or snowballs and eggs since these are also big reasons why people camp. This would probably increase the popularity of the bow and arrow kit but that's since it's underused anyways.
If they select this kit they can't select the swordsman or iron golem kit, this will mean that their gear would be worse which gives them more reason to go to other islands or to mid.
The bad thing about this is that these items are not only used for camping but also for a lot of other tactics.

A lot of solo skywars maps already got a revamp.
Almost all the revamped maps (seen as regular maps these days) got islands added between the spawn islands and mid.
This decreased the amount of campers a little bit.
Could you suggest any maps who could use this as well?
I would definitely suggest Paris.

A pretty reasonable amount of campers are mid-campers, this solution won't deal with them and only increase the amount of them.
Looting mid can also give you a pretty big advantage over your opponent.
I hate it when someone just looted all the chests in mid, has 10x better gear and sais ''come fight'' and I'm like: yeah.... :/ .

I would definitely like the amount of campers to decrease but the question is how.
The hardest part about campers it getting to them but once your there it's over for him or her.
You can always report them if it gets out of hand.​

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As you may or may not know, skywars games contain a lot of campers that will stay on their island and keep bowspamming people untill they will eventually die because of the damage or because they get sniped off by one of these incredibly annoying players. I think that if the middle island contains slightly better loot than the chests on the spawn islands people will definetely want to go to mid. So than you hopefully wont have as much campers as before. One thing that may also help is bringing mid closer to the spawn islands or making islands in between the spawn and middle island, like in the map glass and sport. Just some suggestion to maybe get less campers. let me know what you think :)

The map Sport is weird and I don't like at all (The half mid is a ez bow spamm or 1 shot...)
Its meh to many chest... Some islands get more than the other... Some islands can insta leap to the next island and kill the other to quickly...

I would like Half Mids... But keep some like Kingdom that theroatically has a half mid...

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
By making the items better at middle will reduce the amount of campers
Reducing campers will make Skywars more fun
+1 for me

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The "slightly better loot" thing confuses me: Why have slightly better loot if you can already get 4x the chests at mid compared to everyone else?
It's not going to discourage camping by much, as people will probably end up camping a ledge with snowballs for someone that's bridging to mid.
Once they knock them off, the campers will just use their bridge to get to mid and enjoy the amazing loot.
Camping is annoying, but there's really not much you can do to prevent people from doing so without partially ruining the game.

The map Sport is weird and I don't like at all (The half mid is a ez bow spamm or 1 shot...)
Its meh to many chest... Some islands get more than the other
Sport has equal amounts of chests on every island. Some are more hidden than others.

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
By making the items better at middle will reduce the amount of campers
Reducing campers will make Skywars more fun
+1 for me
1st: making armour etc.... better is not good 1: it will make skywars so op that the fight will take forever, 2:The chests are random so random items give you from what the staff choose.
Camping at there base is allowed but not skybasing/ sky camping, and you barely find any campers these days, why? because people report and thats why you should do.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom