Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Favourites:.
[Solo] Trees -
Nice distance between the islands and nice amount of players.
[Solo] Time - Nice distance between the islands and nice amount of players.
[Solo] Music - Nice distance between the islands and nice amount of players.
[Solo] Desert - Nice distance between the islands and nice amount of players.
[Solo] Snowy - Nice distance between the islands and nice amount of players.
[Team] Western - I like the islands they are big and I like mid.
[Team] Music - I really like this map with friends
[Team] Rainbow - I really like the layout of the map.
[Team] School - I'd like that there are only 4 teams.
[Team] Prison - I'd like that there are only 4 teams.

Dislikes: (Other people like this maps I know, but not me :D)
[Solo] Bones - To much players for me and I don't like the layout of the map.
[Solo] End - To much players for me and I don't like the layout of the map.
[Team] Mushroom - I don't like the distance between the islands.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't play Skywars a lot but I thought I'd go with some creative picking in this, probably some unexpected choices.

Favourites:

Trees - All player islands are flat, they all have an equal amount of chests and the distance between them is super small. I feel like this map gives all players an equal fair game no matter what island you choose. But I do feel that center is too far away, it should be that players are fighting over center not that the first guy there gets it and that's it.

End - End is the only map that has Chorus fruit and this essentially changes many aspects of the game, makes it stupidly more fun. End also has islands that are very close to each other plus the addition of islands that fill the space of the player islands and center, making sure that players don't have to bridge for 20 years to reach mid.

Desert - Another version of tree's without the tree's on the islands, it's perfect. The distance from mid to player islands is fair and the islands are fairly close together and they're pretty flat. Love it.

Dislikes:

Beach - I'm completely OK with the islands being connected, but why do you have to hide one of the chests in the parasol, it's not just hidden, it's actually pretty hard to get into. By time you've gotten into that chest some guy has probably rushed you and killed you. The map also has so few chests and the center of the map is a deathtrap and an easy kill farm for someone with a knockback enchantment, this is because the middle is essentially a sand island with this dumb clay structure that only allows players to hide on top of it or run around the outside of the ring making them a perfect target to be shot off.

Sundae - One of the two chests is on the side of the island, it's almost impossible to open quickly without being a ripe target to be shot off, this map is so stupidly hard to manoeuvre in, I can't get from here to there without using blocks, the islands are way too small and the center of the map is way too far away. You can't have the islands that close together and make them that small, that just allows players to hit each other off, no proper pvping actually happens on this map.

Tron - This map is so ripe for camping, one guy that's in center can easily block himself a safety support and you'll have a stupidly hard time getting to him, most of the time it doesn't even classify as proper camping. I also hate the placement of the mid chests, they're all over the place, if you're skilled enough to get to mid without dying you'll probably never get more than two chests before you die because they're so far apart. I also have to stress the importance of adding a hollow island, on this map there's nowhere to hide if you're getting shot at, the only thing you can do is place a block wall. This map would essentially be like Trees if it weren't for this fact. You could also massively improve this map by adding ladders to the tree's the same way that Rainbow does because all of the pvping on this map happens on the exact same layer.

Nether - I genuinely don't know what mid is supposed to be and by god is it far too big, how am I supposed to navigate that and find people without being shot off? can I also emphasise my hatred for lava, I know this is based on The Nether but at least put stained glass instead of real lava or put extra lava buckets in the chests or something. I'm sick of falling in lava and never being able to get out because of one player.

Dinosaur - Everything about this map is perfect apart from the center, every single game there is always that one team that stays on top of the volcano, I think that the volcano should be reduced in size or add lava to the top of it so that players can't really get up there without some form of effort because it's ripe for easy camping and it's difficult to get up there.

Music - Not only is mid blocked by useless obstacles which are essentially there for decoration but the top of the music box isn't even equal to the height of the islands, you start bridging and you miraculously make it to mid but then you just hit a wood/wool wall and then you have to nerd pole about 8 blocks to reach the top. This puts you in a stale position where you have to be out in the open and you can't move, making you ripe for shots because you have to pole upwards to get onto this music box to get the mid chests, furthermore when to get into the box you have to break the top and fall in then take fall damage, you then have to nerd pole to get back out and it's also COMPLETELY flat on the top so when you get onto the island you can also be easily shot off. This map is a complete deathtrap and an easy deathmatch for bow spammers.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Favorites:

(Solo) Trees: I like the layout of this map, it isn't too hard to build to middle, and the islands are good for PvP.

(Solo) Nether: I have always liked this map... the islands are spaced well, the 3 chests per island is great, and I like the indirect parkour path to middle.

(Solo) Bones: The islands have a great strategic layout... despite the lack of room for a good PvP battle, I still like this map.

(Team) Trees: I think this is the best team skywars map on the server... the large teams help with gameplay, there is a perfect amount of chests on the islands, and they are very large for multiple PvP battles to occur at the same time, making the game intense.

(Team) Farm: I think there is a perfect number of chests on the island for all three players of the team, the islands are perfectly spaced, especially with the two sides of the map, and the middle is easily accessible.

(Team) Candy: I like the layout of this map a lot.. it is very well-built, and despite middle being quite a distance, there is a good number of chests and the islands are spaced well too.

Dislikes:

(Solo) Swords: This map's layout is just plain out bad. Islands are far from each other, middle is far, and the islands themselves have too much on them... the big sword and the surrounding area makes it too difficult to quickly move around the island.

(Solo) Angelic: The islands on this map have too much detail, making it difficult to build to the island next to you... The middle is extremely poorly built... despite the middle looking good, I think it is too hard to navigate, and it is too tall.

(Team) Music: This maps' islands are too close to each other and they are too small and flat. Also, the chests in the music notes are too hard to get to without getting shot off.

(Team) School: The islands are too compact, there is too much detail on the islands, and there aren't a lot of chests for four people. Also, the middle has too much as well, and there are not a lot of chests there, either. Both the chests and the islands are so difficult to navigate that this map is extremely bad to PvP on.

Reactions: skifby
G

Gamerfull

SkyWars Solo:
Likes;

Trees> The islands are very close and allows you to make a fun game

Temple> The islands are very close and allows you to make a fun game

Tron> The islands are very close and allows you to make a fun game and is relative aeasy go to mid

Time> The islands are very close and allows you to make a fun game and is relative easy go ti mid

Dislikes:

Swords: Are very separate islands and sometimes there are quite a few campers

Rainbow: There are people throwing you eggs or snowballs and they throw you right away, is a perfect map for focus -_-

Starts: Map too large, perfect for champions -_-

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Solo Favorites:

Angelic -
This out of all the solo maps this is and for the most part always has been my favorite, personally i find its very balanced. When i play I hardly ever get stuck on my island to people waiting for me to bridge (so they can knock me off with eggs) and the islands have more than enough room for a good fight but still making you need to keep and eye on the edge of the island so you don't fall. Also because of the clouds i find that you are more likely to be able to get to the centre island as well unlike some other maps where most of the game is based on the spawn islands.

Music - Even though it has a few downfalls i still really like this map, i like the spawn islands because they are a good size to PVP on, easy to get around but also easy to customize to either bridge over and attack another island or defend. I like the layout of the centre island, It has a lot of the resources that make getting to centre worth it and its easy to run around to the different areas. The only thing i don't like about this map is the distance between the islands and the centre island and the fact that the air between is so open. It makes it hard to get to centre because if you try to get there everyone can see you and you either have to just go for it and hope, give up or get shot off to your death. There isnt a way to strategize bridging to centre.

Trees - Simple map that creates quick games with good fights. What more can i say really :P Only downside that i feel about it is i feel the hole in the islands get in the way a lot when trying to fight and they get you trapped very easily if you fall in and they pour lava down. Otherwise the map itself creates a fast paced and exciting game to play.

Solo Dislikes:

Swords - Personally i really don't like this map. There isn't much room to walk around let alone fight on here and it become even harder when the ring around the centre island suddenly explodes when you eventually make it to centre. Spawn islands are hard to bridge between without getting hit off into the void as well.

Sundae - I think the only reason i don't like this map is the centre, especially if you are playing on overpowered mode. Its so hard to get to and when you finally get there its hard to navigate around as well because the terrain is so steep and you can easily get knocked off with eggs and you take a lot of damage without even fighting someone because of falling down. When you finally find the entrance to the underground area (i know that you could just dig into the island but my point is its hard to find a quick way in) at the centre you get spleefed thought the floor (hence why i mentioned overpowered) because of the fast pickaxes you are able to find in chests. I like the layout of the outer islands though, they might be a bit too far from the centre island in my opinion but otherwise they make the game seem to have a fast paced feel which goes well with the amount of players.

Solo maps i feel are Ok:

Taiga - I do like this map when i play it but for some reason i don't play it that often, nothing about it stands out to me.

Snowy - I used to love the old version of this map and the newer version is a very good replacement for it. The only thing i don't like is the trap in the house at centre. The centre island isn't very big as it is and the trap is placed in the one place you could have enough room to have a good fight in. I know its avoidable but it is still an annoyance to me :P

Rainbow - This is another map i really like but has one thing that ruins it for me. When you are near the end of the game it becomes really easy for someone to build a fort and camp and I always feel like i have to wait ages to kill the last person because no matter how much i try to build between islands... they just don't let you. Otherwise i really love the game-play on this map, fast paced (until the end) and the layout doesn't make it impossible to get to the centre.

Savanna - Another map with an older version i used to love. I feel though that the updated version feels slightly bland. It has very good game-play but it also doesn't feel like there is anything special about it. Using the slime blocks to bounce around on is a good feature but they are only at centre and by the time you get there the game is usually almost over.

For the team maps i cant comment on them all because i tend to lag on a lot of them so im just going to comment on the ones im able to play on with a game amount of frames :P

Team Favorites:

Prison - I really enjoy playing this map, you can easily rush to centre without having the entire game try to knock you off and it is also easy to bridge to enemy teams islands without getting noticed which makes a good environment for surprise attacks. There is a lot of room on all of the islands to have a good and enjoyable fight. There are also a lot of choke points where you can turn the entire game around in a few seconds to bring your team the win.

Western - I feel this map is a lot more strategic than PVP based. There are a lot of different sized island around you that you have to adapt and be careful around to make sure you don't get knocked off. Centre has a lot of game changing positions that you always have to keep in mind and be careful around, there are a good amount of chests you can find around the map as well. Not much else to say about it but for some reason i do like it.

Team Dislikes:

Pacman - This could be controversial but i feel like this is very "first team to centre" based. Its very hard to get to centre once another team has gotten there before you and it become a very slow paced game and almost entirely becomes bow based. Islands seem to be very far away from the centre island which doesn't help the process.

Team maps that i feel are ok:

Mario - I like this map as you can bridge to other islands very quickly and the games are usually very good. I think im a bit biased rating it lower because i do lag on this map a bit but there are other reasons. There isnt much room on the lower parts of the islands and if you get stuck there with another team you rarely are able to make it out alive. There is also that one person that throws lava down inside the islands and nearly the entire floor gets covered... it all gets really messy. I think in the end though i do like this map, its just not one of my favorites.

Savanna - Overall i do like this map but the thing that ruins it for me is when people camp on top of the animal on the centre island. I know its part of the map and therefore part of the game but its almost impossible to get on top when you are being hit. I guess that point is more of an annoyance rather than a fault but in the end it slows the game down entirely, almost to a complete stop and there isn't much you can do about it. Also most games consist of standing on a small island waiting for a team to stop shooting at you so you can finish your bridge to the centre island

There are another few maps i could write about but i either cant remember the names of the at the moment (dont judge :P its mainly for team skywars because i play solo more than team) but those are my opinions on a few of the maps.

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
Favourite Skywars Solo maps:
- Trees
- Tron
- Time

- Candy
- Rainbow
- Sundae

- Savannah
- Beach

- Desert
- Jungle
- Mushroom
- Music

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone, we currently have a total 47 Skywars maps and we would like to hear your feedback on them!

The Skywars maps: (note: you can click on the name to see the map).

Solo Mode: Angelic, Beach, Birdhouse, Bones, Candy, Castle, Desert, End, Flowers, Glass, Jungle, Mushroom. Music, Mystic, Nether, Paris, Rainbow, Savannah, Snowy, Sport, Stars, Sundae, Swords, Taiga, Temple, Time, Trees, Tron.

Team Mode: Dinosaur, Mushroom, Music, Rainbow, Swamp, Tribal, Farm, Flowers, Mario, Oasis, Prison, Evacuate, Savannah, School, Western, Candy, Pirates, Trees, Pacman.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Please use the following format, you can pick as many maps as you want:

Favourite(s):
map_name -
reason why you like this map.

Dislike(s):
map_name -
reason why you dislike this map.

Want to give more feedback? Feel free to do so! What kind of maps do you like?, What size of maps do you like?, ect.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it a lot! ♡
-Skifby // Staff team.

Like: Solo
Candy
Mushrooms
End
Flowers
Tron
Taiga
Snowy

Dislike: Solo
Angelic, Beach, Birdhouse, Bones Castle, Desert, Glass, Jungle, Music, Mystic, Nether, Paris, Rainbow, Savannah, Sport, Stars, Sundae, Swords, Temple, Time, Trees,

Like: Teams
Dinosaur, Mushroom, Swamp, Tribal, Farm, Flowers Prison School, Western, Candy, Pirates, School,

Dislike: Teams
Music, Rainbow, Mario, Oasis Evacuate, Savannah, Trees, Pacman.

Speed Sky Wars: oops non-existent (for now)

Last edited:

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Favorites:
Tron - Islands are close but not too close. Mid is accessible and knockback is your friend.
Nether - Mid has a great PvP area, the "jumps" from islands to mid provide interesting opportunities for strategy.

Dislikes:
Farm - Mid is camped. Islands are camped. People burn all the wood.
Sundae - The islands are too close. Too much wool provides for pyromaniacs to unleash their fury. Mid is either camped or burned.

BeastyIsPvp

Apr 5, 2017
Philippines

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone, we currently have a total 47 Skywars maps and we would like to hear your feedback on them!

The Skywars maps: (note: you can click on the name to see the map).

Solo Mode: Angelic, Beach, Birdhouse, Bones, Candy, Castle, Desert, End, Flowers, Glass, Jungle, Mushroom. Music, Mystic, Nether, Paris, Rainbow, Savannah, Snowy, Sport, Stars, Sundae, Swords, Taiga, Temple, Time, Trees, Tron.

Team Mode: Dinosaur, Mushroom, Music, Rainbow, Swamp, Tribal, Farm, Flowers, Mario, Oasis, Prison, Evacuate, Savannah, School, Western, Candy, Pirates, Trees, Pacman.
Please use the following format, you can pick as many maps as you want:

Favourite(s):
map_name -
reason why you like this map.

Dislike(s):
map_name -
reason why you dislike this map.

Want to give more feedback? Feel free to do so! What kind of maps do you like?, What size of maps do you like?, ect.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it a lot! ♡
-Skifby // Staff team.

Maybe you should re-do this thread so we can vote (Right now its kinda hard to tally :P)

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Like:

[Solo] Trees -
Nice distance between the islands and nice amount of players, nice format of island.
[Solo] Time - Nice distance between the islands and nice amount of players, nice format of island.

Dislike:

[Solo] Swords - Islands are far from each other. Middle is made simple (not so beautiful, in my opinion.)

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys ! this is an Message to all people that reade this Note~~~~

A few months ago (like 8 or 7 ) I was playing a lot of times in the map team skywars called "Modern"
But if I look . I dont see him anymore ! I like the map the most of all because i did many cool things at it. The map
Is the most cool map ever build !! Please Like this tread to get our map BACK !!!!

Cubecraft comon bro ! WE WANT THE MAP BACK YEA !

Help suporting and join the thread ***** please !! give Us our map back !
why would u guys delete that perfect most-joined map ? many people liked it.
and No One said like : hey ! remove that map !
we didnt ask for this horrible action !

********the only think i have to say is please ! Please give us our team skywars map back *********

-----> Like this thread to support all people that want the MAP back !!! lets go guys !!!!

Cubecraft be our bro :) I hope u guys ( helpers / mods ) will response very Quickly

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom