Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Thanks for all the feedback so far, this will help 'all' the build team to be more aware of what players look for in a map (simplistic, room to pvp, look nice but have a good layout).

So far we've lowered the probability of how often these maps show up: Galaxy, Magic, Tetris, Diet and Ocean.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Favourite:

Trees (Solo): (I really love this map because of the spacing and amount of players that can join this map. I'd love to see some detail for this map because it definitely is lacking some. Over all, great map!)

Angelic (Solo): (This map is one of my personal favourites, but I do have a complaint about it. I love the spacing of it, but there just is too many obstacles/places where your opponent could possibly hide/camp. Over all, great map and great obstacles.)

Beach (Solo): I love this map because it's so fun the way you can just go to town and not have to bridge! I love the way the islands are spaced and the ammount od detail/obstacles there is! In my opinion this is a perfect map!)

Rainbow (Solo): (Personally my favourite) I love this map because islands are perfectly spaced out making them almost possible to jump from island to island! great spacing for Pvp and bow fights and perfect amount of chest on each island and at mid. Over all. in my opinion this map is perfect.

Least Favourite:

Tron (Solo): (This map unfortunately is missing a lot of things. 1. When the game starts there is no where to go but your flat island. 2.Very open, easy to get shot of if this were to be an OP game. 3. Mid is extremely open and I could see how annoying it could get by falling off numerous times because of snowballs/bows.)

Biomes (Solo): (This map is absolutely big.The spacing it too far and I would normally wait 5-10 min on average for the map to be full of players. I do like it but It's one of those maps that is just way too big.)

Snake (Solo): (In the least offensive way possible I hate this map. Last time I played on this map I couldn't find a singer chest, the map has way too many obstacles and I was just so confused how to get up the snakes and there is no room to actually PVP.)

I hope this helped! I will be doing more possibly tomorrow!

-CyanYellow:D
df3d12b0850ea3c3a3fdd3b10bc961f6.gif

Last edited:

Ninjassassin911

Jul 20, 2014
Utah, USA
FAVORITES
I love all the solo SkyWars maps for so many reasons. Except a few.

LEAST FAVORITES
Galaxy (Solo) - don't like the way the islands are, don't like the middle. Just don't really like the map.
Biomes (Solo) - islands are way too far apart, islands are different heights.

Ralius_NL

Jun 30, 2016
We have so many maps for both SkyWars and Team SkyWars. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Rainbow (Solo)
- Islands are close together so fun PvP
Bones (Solo) - The layout is sick

Least favourite:
Pokemon (Solo) -
I hate the spacing between the islands, and the middle is boring.
Tetris (Team) - The spacing is horrible
Favourite: Galaxy. Its GREAT to rush and everyone except me and some other people are TERRIBLE, so easy kils. Tetris. Its awesome and knockback swords are.OP. Trees (team). Just great. Candy (team). There are lots of secret. Chests, its great to pvp and not.overdesigned.
LEAST FAVORITE: Diet. There are so much chests (ahum)........islands are too far away and the middle is really stupid, because the stairs inside, terrible for pvp.
Gravity. Too small, hard to fair pvp

chichunoa

Jul 23, 2016
Favourite on solo: Mines: It was my first skywars map. And i love it! :p
Least favourite on solo: Jungle: Jou can wálk to the middle island.

Favourite on team: Western: It is build so beautyfull i like it!
Least favourite on team: Music: It is hard to come to the chests.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Favourites:
swords-good map because of the tnt in the middle
birdhouse-its the only map that every time i get op

and all map are great keep up the good work ;)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Favourites:
swords-good map because of the tnt in the middle
birdhouse-its the only map that every time i get op

and all map are great keep up the good work ;)
Please don't bump threads older than 14 days old. The last post was 18 days ago. Also, "always gets op" is not a good reason to like a map. Please provide a reason that relates to gameplay or aesthetics.

djkalu

Mar 28, 2015
En Tu Corazon
Favorites:
-Trees (solo): I like PvP is fast and the atmosphere it has.
-Trees (team): It's my favorite map, I like also like this set and that the islands are spacious for PvP.
-Oasis (team): Just I like it

Least favorite:

-Nether (solo): super small islands and I do not like the stones End.
-Modern (team): I do not like because it gives the feeling that the islands are far and a half also, so many teams are dedicated to campers.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom