Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Galaxyfeather

Jul 9, 2014
Missouri
Why is your text always centred?

On topic: The dungeon could have more detail in the middle and the individual islands are a bit big...
I center my text because it's a habit I made from a different forums site.

It has already been said that the center island is in need of detail, it does not need to be repeated.​

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
I center my text because it's a habit I made from a different forums site.

It has already been said that the center island is in need of detail, it does not need to be repeated.​
When things are repeated, it shows that these are the things a lot of people will point out, so I'm going to repeat them too. The 'dungeon' tower type thingy is too plain. Yes I know it's old and supposed to be in ruins, but it still needs detail. Secondly, yes the islands are too big and are about the size of the middle. Thirdly, I really like seeing original ideas for this game, this just isn't original. I see you guys like making sky wars maps, so come up with the most creative and original idea that you can think of and build it :3 anyways, I like to see the effort people put into them. Maybe work on this map a bit more and I'll come on to see the progress in maybe a few days

Galaxyfeather

Jul 9, 2014
Missouri
I love this map great job. One thing, you can do a little more terraforming and not place random iron bars.
You basically just said the same thing BlueMoon said. :D
And like I have already said, Terreforming was never used! I do not particular know how to use it, nor am I asking for help on how.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Just would like to say: the space is WAY too big, and the inside of the dungeon is too simple. I like it, however at the same time I dont. :/

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
We are in the process of making it better, but the thing I don't like about every comment that says something that they don't like, they don't say anything that hey think would make it better! So if u have something to say about something you don't like about the map, please write what you think we can add to make it better

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
Terreforming was never used! I do not particular know how to use it, nor am I asking for help on how.
Terriforming is not a command if I'm understanding what you are saying. It is making something look like real terrain, a natural thing that you would find if you were in lets say a single player world. It's hills, mountains, even just a few layers of grass. The islands are terriformed so it was used xD

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Galaxyfeather

Jul 9, 2014
Missouri
By what I've seen in videos and such, I've seen Terreforming used as commands. That's why I always thought Terreforming was used with Commands.​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom