Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JHoNaTHaN123

Jan 23, 2017
Universe
Hello guys: Today i bring you my newest creation, this time is a skywars map inspired on the aztec pyramids,its not so detailed but its an original idea so might be a good build, hope you enjoy it :D
thumbnail.png
night.png
house.png
mid 1st.png
mid 2nd.png
chopper seen.png
credits.png

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
The map looks but it lacks detail and space for pvp.
Maybe try another layout as there are a lot of map with just a middle and player islands surrounding it.
But it's a good begin!

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello guys: Today i bring you my newest creation, this time is a skywars map inspired on the aztec pyramids,its not so detailed but its an original idea so might be a good build, hope you enjoy it :D
View attachment 128828 View attachment 128829 View attachment 128830 View attachment 128831 View attachment 128832 View attachment 128833 View attachment 128834
I love this! This is basically a remodel of the aztec map on eggwars. It could use a couple less chests though.

Reactions: JHoNaTHaN123

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
If you turn it all to sponge it will be the best map ever and they will be forced to accept it! (jk don't hurt me).

D

Deleted member 122667

K to begin with.. Its a cool idea but like @Marieke2001 says it looks a lil like temple so i think you should give it something that makes it unique. My idea for that part is to add garden-ish things to it like trees and leaves so it's something more unique. The middle is good but needs more detail.for the starter islands i would make a mini version of the middle with some garden elements with leaves,grass.... think outside the box. Then i would ad also add islands between the middle and the starters. I would think of very lil islands with one chest with maybe a tree maybe add something with the stone bricks aswell for the theme but it's not required.
The bottom of the islands is perfect it looks really floaty!! The inside of the mid needs more detail maybe add some pillars inside with detail in it and do maybe a statue or you can also add a floor pattern so its not one texture. For the starters again i would build the structure more in the back of the island so you have some place to pvp at the front like @DocMenios says.THIS ARE ONLY SOME TIPS ITS NOT TO OFFEND YOU OR ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU SO YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR BUILDING SKILL!!!!! good luck !!!!! plz command on this if you found this helpfull;):cool::cool:

Reactions: Marieke2001

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice to see you built a lot of craftcube! Just what it is it's a folder of 8 persons in cubecraft is it that 12 men have their minimum maps! And it's not really the cubecraft construction levels sorry! But nice that you make maps!

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
This isn't a bad map, but it's not great either. I'd give it a 4/10.

The temple in the middle looks well designed on the outside, but inside lacks much detail and again looks a bit too basic. Although the block pallete and building designs are good, overall the whole map looks a bit colourless and bland to me, and could use more space to PVP.

If you add a bit more colour with the use of green vines, wool, flowers, fire or anything else you can think of that would suit the theme, I think this map would improve a lot. So keep experimenting!

I think you need to remove a lot of that gold as well. That's just too many notch apples...
Also to fix this ^ try changing the gold for yellow or orange wool or any other block that might act as a good substitute.

This is just my honest opinion, I'm not trying to be mean : ) I wish you all the best building this map and hope it becomes good enough to be added in the near future!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom