Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkPusoxx_CP

Jan 19, 2018
I think that the SkyWars modality in this great network, so popular, has been getting better and better, and even though I have been playing here for 1 year now and I still love it, the only problem I see in this modality is that there is a lot of hackers.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Hackers suck, they really do but nothing can really be done, reporting players gets them banned and help develop the anticheat, since sentinel is a machine learning anti cheat it needs data sets from legit and hacking players to learn about the difference of the 2. Reporting a player gives more data on ways hackers send packets and whatnot making sentinel know more about the difference and knows who to ban.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think that the SkyWars modality in this great network, so popular, has been getting better and better, and even though I have been playing here for 1 year now and I still love it, the only problem I see in this modality is that there is a lot of hackers.
I agree that hackers ruin the game, but if you want to help go to reports.cubecraft.net. Don't forget to show evidence in the report!
Good luck <3

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
Hackers ruin the game, yes, but if you keep reporting them and if Sentinel keeps banishing the hackers then we will have a happier life.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Sentinel has supposedly banned over 600,000 accounts. 600,000! So many accounts suspected cheating is a huge deal. If Mojang makes a rule where AltShops/BulkSellers were to be banned or something, cheaters wouldn't be that big of a threat. CubeCraft was once known for cheaters too, when YouTubers started to play on CubeCraft it attracted a lot of attention to CubeCraft and with that came tons of cheaters.

D

Deleted member 59979

It is undebatable that hackers ruin a game but all we can do about them is report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report. We just have to hope that no hackers do join your game and if they do they feel the might of sentinel.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
you know reporting hackers isn't gona work. they can have a alt plan where they get A LOT of alts every day. or they just buy alts for 1 cent or something each
True, that's why they have to ip ban

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
tottaly agreed
exept.. ever heard of VPN? ip bans wont stop it totally either
It's still better than just banning 50 times the same person bcs he has 50 alts. Not everyone has a VPN

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
And teamers? And campers and trashtalkers, we know, it's cubecraft with the best "anti"cheat and chatfilter ever .-. (sarcasm)
Sentinel has supposedly banned over 600,000 accounts. 600,000! So many accounts suspected cheating is a huge deal. If Mojang makes a rule where AltShops/BulkSellers were to be banned or something, cheaters wouldn't be that big of a threat. CubeCraft was once known for cheaters too, when YouTubers started to play on CubeCraft it attracted a lot of attention to CubeCraft and with that came tons of cheaters.
Do u believe this (600.000), do u have any evidence that they aren't just making it look better for themself?

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands

or IF Mojang made an Anti Cheat client side. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom