Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I'm not sure about the divisions being based on how many wins you have. I mean your wins build up so someone could have played for a long time and gained 100 wins but they could be put against people who have gained wins a lot quicker and are more skilled.

I think it could be better if the divisions where based on a points system like you gain points for killing people and winning but lose points for dying and the points determine which division you are in

or they could be based on your k/d ratio. So the higher your kills to deaths the higher your ranking is.

Do I make sense? :p
I see what you are trying to say here with skilled players and not that much wins and then you play against a noob that has played the game for a long time.

But that is almost inpossible.
You get better when you play more so.

The point system isn't really needed then. :)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hello, I got a new suggestion for the server.
Called Skywars Divisions.
I'll explain.

Skywars Division? Yes.
The name says it self, divisions in skywars. ( In other games it is possible too. )
You will be placed in a particular division based on your wins.
Something like this :
Team Skywars wins : 100 wins = Beginner Division
200 wins = Starter Division
...... wins = .... ...... .......

Solo Skywars wins :
100 wins = Beginner Division
200 wins = Starter Division
...... wins = .... ...... .......

The division requirements can be changed! ;)

But only the same divisions can play against each other.
^^ Why : Because now if you play Skywars no matter Solo or Team you always play against noobs ( beginners ) and that isn't fun if they always lose because of the play against experienced players.

I hope you like it! I could talk more about it but I think this is enough to understand. :)
Sounds interesting.
So you'd play against your own skilled players. Otherhanded though, players would find ways to bypass their devision (most likely).
And probably play with someone out of the lowest devision, and would still play against bad players.
And if you'd change that you can only play against your own devision, you wouldn't be able to play with your friends from other devisions untill they're in the same one.
And last but not least, because I'm on top wins. Would there be any players online in my division all the time? Well, probably not. Or maybe not enough for a game to start.

Just some points that would be needed to be sorted out if this would go into progress.
But I do like the general idea :)

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Otherhanded though, players would find ways to bypass their devision (most likely).
And probably play with someone out of the lowest devision, and would still play against bad players.
But if you win the whole time from that bad players your wins go up then and you go a division higher.

And you say here ^^ that there would not always be players online from your division. ( the highest one then ) But you can become in a game with a player from 1 division lower. MAX. 1 Division!

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
The only problem I could think of with this idea is that if you get at a really high division, there will barely be any players to play against..

Maybe they could make the division system seperate from the normal skywars, like on badlion you have ranked and non ranked matches. The non ranked matches would be the ones which are on the signs and they could add in an item in your hotbar maybe oe an armor stand at the signs for you to join the skywars divisions.

Reactions: Mac and hgbf

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
The only problem I could think of with this idea is that if you get at a really high division, there will barely be any players to play against..
But if there are not enough players from your division there could join players from MAX. 1 division lower.

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
I like the idea of a separated ranked skywars. I think it is based on the ranked mode on CS, and it seems to work there. Why wouldnt work here? XD
If you are in a rank way too high and cant find a buddy to play with, there is no harm, you can play on the regular skywars. Also, ranked maps could have less islands, like 3 or 4, so it would be easier to rank up and it would need less players to start.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I like the idea of a separated ranked skywars. I think it is based on the ranked mode on CS, and it seems to work there. Why wouldnt work here? XD
If you are in a rank way too high and cant find a buddy to play with, there is no harm, you can play on the regular skywars. Also, ranked maps could have less islands, like 3 or 4, so it would be easier to rank up and it would need less players to start.
Sounds good. But you could get in game with players MAX 1 division lower.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom