Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No (Please if you don't like the idea tell me why)

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
C

Cuteee

Well, in the past in the skywars lobby there used to be a section named 'No kits' it got removed cause not a lot of people played it.

So now Imma give you an idea, its adding a 'Default' section in skywars and team skywars. It's easy, people is not allowed to vote and the default is day time normal projectiles and normal items.

This would be nice cause projectiles are part of the pvp so to be fair it would just make the game nice again. (Ain't saying is not nice, just that it could be better).

C

Cuteee

Whoever voted no, explain why. It just makes non sense to vote 'No' as it wouldn't change anything. You could still play your 'No Projectiles'.

Reactions: DutchPlaysXL

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So it's pretty much like the 'no kit' section? But with 'no projectile' and 'projectile' section now? Kind of makes voting for that certain kind of game mode pretty pointless if you ask me.

Last edited:
C

Cuteee

So it's pretty much like the 'no kit' section? But with 'no projectile' and 'projectile' section now? Kind of makes voting for that cerain kind of game mode pretty pointless if you ask me.
Its not about Votation, is about that its rather imposible to play Normal Projectiles, and many people like the projectiles. So why is it pointless? Cause you like No Projectiles? Ok then go to the section where you can vote and vote your 'No Projectiles'. Since you don't have to play the section of 'Normal Projectiles' If you don't want to.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Its not about Votation, is about that its rather imposible to play Normal Projectiles, and many people like the projectiles. So why is it pointless? Cause you like No Projectiles? Ok then go to the section where you can vote and vote your 'No Projectiles'. Since you don't have to play the section of 'Normal Projectiles' If you don't want to.
I think that most of the people will go to Normal Projectiles, it's not as no kit section that died because everybody's got a kit. Most people love projectiles, and Normal Projectiles wouldn't get that much tryhqrds.

Reactions: toby- and Cuteee
C

Cuteee

I think that most of the people will go to Normal Projectiles, it's not as no kit section that died because everybody's got a kit. Most people love projectiles, and Normal Projectiles wouldn't get that much tryhqrds.
The 'Tryhards' would get nerfed since they cannot rush. People would be able to shoot them, and the game would come back to an strategy game and stop beeing a stupid game that the only way to win is using speed potions and voting Basic chests.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

I was expecting something along those lines (heh).

I wouldn't exaggerate and say it's impossible to play a game with projectile. There are a good amount of players who can vote for 'no projectiles', but there are a lot more who can't. Being one of those who can't (wow can you believe that?), I certainly don't have a say on voting. But when the lobby does get filled up with pretty much anyone below Gold rank, it sets to 'normal projectile' by default. So saying it's impossible to get into a 'projectile' game, I'd say it's pretty much a senseless accusation. It's pretty hard to get into a game of projectile, that much is true, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

So when you mention that everyone hates 'no projectile' basing it off the general consensus on the forum is really inaccurate. When I do play Skywars, I don't really see players complaining about it. Unlike other games such as Eggwars, where people often complain if the game mode isn't to their liking, I don't really see that issue with 'no projectile'. Of course that may just be me, but how are you so sure the majority of the playerbase enjoy playing 'projectile' over 'no projectile'.

In my opinion, whether it's with projectile or without, the game hasn't changed really. Sure you'll miss out on sniping someone across the map, but is it not possible to hit them off with a punch when they attempt to cross the bridge? The range might be shorter, but it's not impossible to win. So what's my opinion about 'no projectiles'? I think it's fun, but does that mean I hate 'projectile'? Of course not, so when you rage at me about saying 'no' to your idea, it's rather senseless.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

I wouldn't exaggerate and say it's impossible to play a game with projectile. There are a good amount of players who can vote for 'no projectiles', but there are a lot more who can't. Being one of those who can't (wow can you believe that?), I certainly don't have a say on voting. But when the lobby does get filled up with pretty much anyone below Gold rank, it sets to 'normal projectile' by default. So saying it's impossible to get into a 'projectile' game, I'd say it's pretty much a senseless accusation. It's pretty hard to get into a game of projectile, that much is true, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

So when you mention that everyone hates 'no projectile' basing it off the general consensus on the forum is really inaccurate. When I do play Skywars, I don't really see players complaining about it. Unlike other games such as Eggwars, where people often complain if the game mode isn't to their liking, I don't really see that issue with 'no projectile'. Of course that may just be me, but how are you so sure the majority of the playerbase enjoy playing 'projectile' over 'no projectile'.

In my opinion, whether it's with projectile or without, the game hasn't changed really. Sure you'll miss out on sniping someone across the map, but is it not possible to hit them off with a punch when they attempt to cross the bridge? The range might be shorter, but it's not impossible to win. So what's my opinion about 'no projectiles'? I think it's fun, but does that mean I hate 'projectile'? Of course not, so when you rage at me about saying 'no' to your idea, it's rather senseless.
You're lucky, i get like 98% no projectiles ;/

C

Cuteee

I never said its imposible to win, I said that its boring, the strategy of t he game died, now Its just going around killing everyone, bridging without having to care if you get shoot or not. And to be honest you're just lucky to play normal projectiles games, I usually join a game and 6 players vote No Projectiles while Its only me voting normal.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I never said its imposible to win, I said that its boring, the strategy of t he game died, now Its just going around killing everyone, bridging without having to care if you get shoot or not. And to be honest you're just lucky to play normal projectiles games, I usually join a game and 6 players vote No Projectiles while Its only me voting normal.

So replace that strategy with lava and alikes. The game mode does get boring when you don't really have any risk when bridging, but then again that's only if the opponent has no idea on how to stop you.

May 16, 2018
My answer is no.
Because at a certain hour of the day it's really hard to find enough players to fill a single game.
I think that is the main reason why they removed the "no abilities and kits" game mode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom