Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deathmatch in skywars

• WHY WASN'T THAT ADDED IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

• yes!!

• nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
There NEEDS to be added a deathmatch to skywars. becouse there are these people, like I had just now, in skywars where you are left over with and they just camp the everything out of you and you shoot one arrow and they call you a camper while you are trying to build. And it is abselutly nonsense there is no deathmatch now. Just add a pvp deathmatch arena like in survival games. It yould be G R E A T if you guys added that so there would always be a 1v1 deathmatch.
(btw that game I just played ended up during about 30 mins becouse that guys refused to go to mid where I made an arena so we couldn't even knock eachother out or something)

And maybe in team skywars too. So if there are for example 2 teams left they fight in an arena to the death. So that could end up from 1v1's to 6v1's or 3v4's but its always better than those silly campers there.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think that death match should be added in big maps, like biomes, so it discourages camping. Otherwise, it defeats the point of Skywars.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom