Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skywars Death Barrier Under Map

Story

Design Admin 🎨
Staff member
Admin Team
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
So It's is a lot better than it used to be, but it is quite high up, maybe make it a little higher, I can type /leave before I hit it, I've tried as a challenge.
as people used to leave after falling off, so the other person didn't get the kill.

jtlg1234

Nov 4, 2013
The Great White North
I think it's fine as it is, when you are falling you don't instantly think to type /leave like you were, when your not focusing on doing it like you were it's harder.

Oceanical

Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
When you do /leave, I'm pretty sure once you've hit a certain point in void, you instantly die. I think it's a quarter through?
Anyways, the last person that hits you I'm pretty sure still gets the kill. If not, like Morgan said, die like a man.

Reactions: MorganDoezn'tPlayMc
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

"While it is always best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing." -Iroh
CafeTostao ☕ wrote on NotAName's profile.
Un Colombiano traductor de Cubecraft XD, que sorpresa parcero
”You are enough, just as you are. Each emotion you feel, everything in your life, everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect. You are perfect enough.” ❤
Dylaila wrote on Nutuu's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Trang web được ra đời từ sự hợp tác của Hab Việt Nam và Viện Dinh Dưỡng Quốc Gia Việt Nam. Mọi thông tin chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo.
Top Bottom