Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I would like them to put skywars chaos in java edition

  • yes

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • no

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • never

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

Zerynn

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
291
977
169
The Netherlands
I dont like this idea, We have other games that bedrock dont have. And if you wanaa play it play bedrock :) you can claim it free on your Monjang account
 

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
I don't think they'll add that, but it may be something that many or few players will like.I totally agree with @ImLeyre. :P
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom