Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alvhawk

Jul 2, 2020
I am not sure of any of these ideas are on Java but they are not on bedrock.

There should be an option to choose a kit that before games and you don't need to select the kit unless you want a different one. Theres been a lot of times where I just forget to get my kit and there should be an easier way than clicking the same button everytime.

There should also be more items, like fishing rods, potions, and more tnt and pearls. The game is pretty stale when nothing is happening. Ive barely used tnt besides the maps with tnt in them. there are also barely any pearls and if you run out of gaps you can barely heal. Potions could change the entire game since you can do instant damage or heal quickly.

I also feel like you should get regen and strength when you kill someone because people can be fighting for a long time and when one person wins another guy can one hit him and take everything.

Anyone have any other ideas that should be added to skywars

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
1- There's already a thing like that in Java. It's good, as you don't have to everytime select your kit when you join a skywars / eggwars game. And it can be comfortable; you don't have to worry about selecting a kit.

2- Yes, there should be some fishing rods and other objects that can make Skywars more enjoyable. But I would doubt the ender pearl thing, because it can be used, sometimes, to camp or just to run away. So, I think it's fine as it is now.

3- I have to disagree with this one. Haven't you ever heard about the "cleaners". I know it would be a good idea, but that would run the fun :)

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
the first change is already on java so I agree they should also add this on bedrock as it is easier and people won’t forget to choose their kit anymore

about the new items I like the idea at the moment we already know all the items in the game and it would be fun to have some more cool items.

also the strength potion would befun but I don’t know if it would make SkyWars unbalanced. A strength potion can make a big difference so if someone is fighting someone with strength maybe it would be unfair.

but I love the ideas

Reactions: Gregeyy

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
1- There's already a thing like that in Java. It's good, as you don't have to everytime select your kit when you join a skywars / eggwars game. And it can be comfortable; you don't have to worry about selecting a kit.

2- Yes, there should be some fishing rods and other objects that can make Skywars more enjoyable. But I would doubt the ender pearl thing, because it can be used, sometimes, to camp or just to run away. So, I think it's fine as it is now.

3- I have to disagree with this one. Haven't you ever heard about the "cleaners". I know it would be a good idea, but that would run the fun :)
About the strength, not only cleaners are a problem but I think when people who are actually good in pvp have strength new players don’t make a chance anymore and they already didn’t have a big chance of winning because they are new but when you get strength if u kill someone it is a advantage for a pro

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I agree with the first one. On Java we've got a thing called 'Armory' that manages everything related to kits and abilities so it would be nice to have this implemented on Bedrock.

About the second one, It'd be nice to add more fishing rods and TNT but I wouldn't like to see potions on the chests because there are kits that include them.

I disagree with the third one. I'd be nice to add an ability to allow you to regen some health but I don't like the idea to regen the whole life bar just for killing someone.

Thanks for your suggestions. Keep up the good work! :heart:

Reactions: Kylo2532

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I 100% agree with the first thing. Kits should be set instead of having to choose them every game.

I think the second idea is a really good one. Having more different items as you mentioned would make skywars more random and enjoyable. But I don't really like the idea of adding potions, adding strength or regeneration potions would make the game a bit unbalanced by being able to regenerate really fast or doing a lot of damage with a few hits.

The 3rd one is understandable, although getting both strength and regeneration when getting a kill is way to overpowered. Maybe a chance to get an instant health potion that gives you 2 hearts back just like on Java would be good.

Reactions: Kylo2532 and Lozora

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I agree with the first one. On Java we've got a thing called 'Armory' that manages everything related to kits and abilities so it would be nice to have this implemented on Bedrock.

About the second one, It'd be nice to add more fishing rods and TNT but I wouldn't like to see potions on the chests because there are kits that include them.

I disagree with the third one. I'd be nice to add an ability to allow you to regen some health but I don't like the idea to regen the whole life bar just for killing someone.

Thanks for your suggestions. Keep up the good work! :heart:
There are no kits with potions on bedrock...

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Hi,

I 100% agree with the first thing. Kits should be set instead of having to choose them every game.

I think the second idea is a really good one. Having more different items as you mentioned would make skywars more random and enjoyable. But I don't really like the idea of adding potions, adding strength or regeneration potions would make the game a bit unbalanced by being able to regenerate really fast or doing a lot of damage with a few hits.

The 3rd one is understandable, although getting both strength and regeneration when getting a kill is way to overpowered. Maybe a chance to get an instant health potion that gives you 2 hearts back just like on Java would be good.
Personally, I think the 3rd one depends on size of teams. If you’re playing mega, it would be understandable since players will quad team on others...

Reactions: Typicaaal
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom