HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
tennantnod.gif

551.gif

brilliant_david_tennant.gif

david%2Btennant%2Bshake.gif

Teaming is fine in my opinion. It's something anyone can do, and with some planning and strategy, you can overcome a team by yourself.
I totally agree :D

BluesKing

I'm back at playing minecraft! yay! So I played Solo Skywars today and I'll be honest I like the pvp, but some things need to change in my opinion.

45% more food should be added : I played 4 matches, on two of them I starved due to food being so rare it seems, especally in late game. This should make it better.

Swords should be a lot more common, with 1.9 the other weapons become useless as you have to wait a long time for them to reload and then your ennemy can just hit you off the islands with their fists.

Add cobblestone blocks to the game instead of normal stone blocks, this is especally useful to craft tools and furnaces and still works as building blocks.

Make teaming in Solo Skywars bannable: Before the upadate I was ok with having teams in Soloskywars as you could easly fight them, that's not the case in 1.9 as one guy hits you with the sword while the other hits you with an axe making extreme damage.
If you want to play with teams you'll have to play in team skywars as it gives an exteme advantage in Solo.

That's all. Peeeace

-45% more food should be added : I played 4 matches, on two of them I starved due to food being so rare it seems, especally in late game. This should make it better.

Response: Agree. Since chests NEVER refill like Hypizel but the food is too rare. At once I can't sprint since the lack of food. When I'm tryin to go to mid, those campers just egg me down in the void.

-Swords should be a lot more common, with 1.9 the other weapons become useless as you have to wait a long time for them to reload and then your enemy can just hit you off the islands with their fists.

Response: Partially agree. However, many swords was wooden swords with only Sharpness I and only does damage like a STONE sword. However, no matter how the swords recharged, the enemies can still punch you off the side, no matter if ya using a shield or not.

-Add cobblestone blocks to the game instead of normal stone blocks, this is especally useful to craft tools and furnaces and still works as building blocks.

Response: I thought that wasn't rlly that necessary since you can convert smooth stone to cobblestone using a pickaxe.(, except if you hate using a wooden pickaxe with it's super duper slow mining speed.)

-Make teaming in Solo Skywars bannable: Before the upadate I was ok with having teams in Soloskywars as you could easly fight them, that's not the case in 1.9 as one guy hits you with the sword while the other hits you with an axe making extreme damage.
If you want to play with teams you'll have to play in team skywars as it gives an exteme advantage in Solo.

Response: Over 9000% Agree. Teaming is so annoying in Skywars since one can come at you usin a sky bridge and one can SNIPE or BALL you down when you are tryin to come across the bridge. Or they just all chase you till you are dead like a mad cow on fire. Just like in Hypizel and Minepex, teaming in SOLO Skywars is a BANNABLE offense, just like SOLO EggWars. Why not?
If teaming still exists in SOLO Skywars, it'll no longer be SOLO.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Yes more food, sometimes i need to eat my golden apples because I dont have any food!

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
All of them are an absolute must.

Additionally with 1.9, it's impossible to get a nice combo on them pesky teams. Finding teams in solo is very frustrating for that cause. After all, for that reason team skywars was made.

BluesKing

All of them are an absolute must.

Additionally with 1.9, it's impossible to get a nice combo on them pesky teams. Finding teams in solo is very frustrating for that cause. After all, for that reason team skywars was made.
Yeah. What about also adding the rules like the other servers: "TEAMING IN SOLO SKYWARS IS BANNABLE!" ? Y not?
We already got team skywars as u said above :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom