Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EpicShotz1432

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2023
youtube.com

Yo everyone, today i have a great suggestion, the skywars builder kit is kinda rusty and it's only really good for PC/Controller/and some mobile players, so for D- pad/joystick tap to interact instead of a chest plate to start we should get swiftsneek leggings, (how i think the loot should be) [basic loot, chain leggings swiftsneek II] [normal loot, chain leggings protection I and swiftsneek II] [overpowered loot, diamond leggings swiftsneek III and protection I (optional), anyhow thanks for reading and please vote in the poll above.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Yo everyone, today i have a great suggestion, the skywars builder kit is kinda rusty and it's only really good for PC/Controller/and some mobile players, so for D- pad/joystick tap to interact instead of a chest plate to start we should get swiftsneek leggings, (how i think the loot should be) [basic loot, chain leggings swiftsneek II] [normal loot, chain leggings protection I and swiftsneek II] [overpowered loot, diamond leggings swiftsneek III and protection I (optional), anyhow thanks for reading and please vote in the poll above.

No this is will be so op for who get attacked by the player of this kit

EpicShotz1432

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2023
youtube.com
How so? What i really think we need is swiftsneek my loot suggestions are probably not very good anyway and would need proper balance,

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom