Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 12, 2020
There needs to be shorter times on items such as birch trees and melons, the times on these things are ridiculous. I'm ok with cactus being 50m and iron being 40m. But the jungle tree time should be changed as well. Also 10 percent on VIP I wouldn't buy that unless it was 20 or 25 percent. The VIP needs an increase in percent as well. So please, please make it shorter I love cubecraft skyblock, it's my second favorite next to skybounds with is first. Please don't let it become like hay day where items get drastically increased in times like a max of 2 days or so. If I come off demanding or mean sorry I'm not intending to be mean. Sincerely coolcrafter9000

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I get where your coming from, but this is the point of skyblock. It needs to be a challenge. How can you advance your loot/island if all the items are the same rarity (because you can obtain them all at the same speed). So its a no from me.

Sep 12, 2020
I mean, it's a valid suggestion, I'd love to see what happens with this as I've played the Skyblock before but the long wait time was one of the reasons that drove me away from the game mode.
I get where your coming from, but this is the point of skyblock. It needs to be a challenge. How can you advance your loot/island if all the items are the same rarity (because you can obtain them all at the same speed). So its a no from me.
It's not rarity I'm concerned with it's my time that I use to play this. I love a challenge but i don't want to waste 100 years on a skyblock and still not beat it for example, so yes l see where your coming from but for instance trees aren't that valuable so y is it so rare. If ores need to be as much as 4 or 6 hours fine bit it doesn't make sense that I have to wait 10 hours for a different color wood when I can get oak in like one minute, it's different with ores and even some plants but, some like the melon needs to be shorter, these plants went from 40m to 12 hours. I love the challenge but I also want to beat ot within my lifespan too you know. Ik it probably wont take me 100 years to beat this but I'm just giving an example. Ty for your response.

20monkey03

Novice Member
Nov 14, 2016
If skyblock is such a challenge then why do we get oak trees so quick and same with cow spawns why can we make spider grinders so easily there is an incosistancy and i think this person has the right idea

Sep 12, 2020
If skyblock is such a challenge then why do we get oak trees so quick and same with cow spawns why can we make spider grinders so easily there is an incosistancy and i think this person has the right idea
I'm not asking for prices to be lower all I'm asking is for time to be reduced on some things such as melons and some trees. Idk if diamond takes 4 hours but if it takes 6 hours then I'm ok with that. I'm just saying the times on these things mixed with the quests are getting ridiculously long, and I don't want to wait that long like hay day does with those items that take 2 days to do

Sep 12, 2020
Diamonds take 12 hours.
Well that's fine cause there ores but if it's a tree then they doesn't make any sense y it's so long for instance y did plants go from 40m with cacti to melons that last 12 hours, I'm not waiting for 12 hours for melons to grow its tedious. If emerald and netherite take as long as a day then cool but if it's different colored wood and some of the plants then no I'm not ok with that.

Sep 12, 2020
K Now with acacia being a day and 6 hours it pushed me over the top. I love this skyblock but these times on trees are getting ridiculous I quit the skyblock cause these trees take so long to grow, you might as well make it 30 days at this point. Trees literally do the same thing, the only difference is with the doors the color fences and others. If it takes this long then maybe I'm not ready for these kind of quests cause these trees are getting ridiculous I understand its suppose to be a challenge but is it even a challenge if acacia will take over a day, I don't even want to know what dark oak will be. I'm sorry but this is why there are better skyblock servers out there, I'll miss this skyblock, but I'll never miss how long it takes to grow a dam tree that's only difference is color doors and others. There trees how is that even a rarity, 12 hours for diamond, stupid but I can wait cause it's a rarity cause there ores NOT TREES. This skyblock has a lot of memories for me but this stuff is just getting ridiculous if the max tree were to be 2 hours then I'll come back until then cya cause that probably wont ever happen. Heres some times I think is reasonable, oak 1m ,spruce 5m ,jungle 10m ,birch 30m, acacia 60m and dark oak 2 hours you know what I'll be ok if these times would be reasonable too ,oak 1m ,spruce 10m , jungle 1h, birch 2.5h , acacia 6h dark oak 12h. If the 2nd option isn't reasonable enough idk what is. Literally if tree time were decreased to these I'll come back but ik it wont ever happen so g, I'll miss this skyblock.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
K Now with acacia being a day and 6 hours it pushed me over the top. I love this skyblock but these times on trees are getting ridiculous I quit the skyblock cause these trees take so long to grow, you might as well make it 30 days at this point. Trees literally do the same thing, the only difference is with the doors the color fences and others. If it takes this long then maybe I'm not ready for these kind of quests cause these trees are getting ridiculous I understand its suppose to be a challenge but is it even a challenge if acacia will take over a day, I don't even want to know what dark oak will be. I'm sorry but this is why there are better skyblock servers out there, I'll miss this skyblock, but I'll never miss how long it takes to grow a dam tree that's only difference is color doors and others. There fucking trees how is that even a rarity, 12 hours for diamond, stupid but I can wait cause it's a rarity cause there ores NOT FUCKING TREES. This skyblock has a lot of memories for me but this stuff is just getting ridiculous if the max tree were to be 2 hours then I'll come back until then cya cause that probably wont ever happen. Heres some times I think is reasonable, oak 1m ,spruce 5m ,jungle 10m ,birch 30m, acacia 60m and dark oak 2 hours you know what I'll be ok if these times would be reasonable too ,oak 1m ,spruce 10m , jungle 1h, birch 2.5h , acacia 6h dark oak 12h. If the 2nd option isn't reasonable enough idk what is. Literally if tree time were decreased to these I'll come back but ik it wont ever happen so g, I'll miss this skyblock.
I agree to an extent. Obviously to me it shouldn't take a day, I quit because it was too grindy and I was bored, but I may come back at some point. It gets to the point where you just pop on every other day, and replant trees. Not very engaging. I think instead, it should just require more and slightly increased time, so it's still more grindy as it should be, but still engages you.
Try not to swear also.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Well that's fine cause there ores but if it's a tree then they doesn't make any sense y it's so long for instance y did plants go from 40m with cacti to melons that last 12 hours, I'm not waiting for 12 hours for melons to grow its tedious. If emerald and netherite take as long as a day then cool but if it's different colored wood and some of the plants then no I'm not ok with that.
Melons take 2 hours if I'm right? Maybe up to 4 haven't played in a while, but it definitely does not take that long.

Sep 12, 2020
I agree to an extent. Obviously to me it shouldn't take a day, I quit because it was too grindy and I was bored, but I may come back at some point. It gets to the point where you just pop on every other day, and replant trees. Not very engaging. I think instead, it should just require more and slightly increased time, so it's still more grindy as it should be, but still engages you.
Try not to swear also.
Sorry for swearing I apologize

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom