Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I'll have to disagree, redstone would make the game way easier, and I don't think this is something they are aiming for, since they have these ridiculous hard quests.
Adding Redstone would mean that quests are easier, and they'll be finished faster, and from what I've seen, the development team can't make quests as fast as we finish them, and this would lead to us continiously asking for new quests because most can be done by using redstone.
I also would like to say that it wouldn't make it just easier, it would take away the grind experience.
Redstone COULD (not saying it will, but COULD) be abused, and cause lag.
I think redstone should either not be added, or only as a real, real real expensive late-game item (End dimension, nether dimension?)

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I would love to have redstone so that we can make automic farms and kind off go faster, however, I don’t think it is a good idea because like @ElementThink said people will abuse it and make machines that causes lagg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom