Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cookieboy401

Jul 27, 2016
We need to get skyblock back on the server. It will add more players to the server for the ones who dont like minigames

Reactions: JuanchiARG

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Cubecraft had this game mode in the past, don't know why they removed it but this could come back in the future. :)
Besides this, Cubecraft wants to be original so I'm not sure if this will come back.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft had skyblock before, but it has been removed... I don't think cubecraft will be adding this.

CubeCraft also always wants to be original but almost all the servers are having skyblock

GuytheBuilder1

Sep 30, 2016
I agree!
I play Skyblock on other servers and I want to be able to play it here because Cubecraft is the BEST Minecraft server!

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Because it was very bugged. They added back like 1 year ago? But they removed it again because it was too bugged. So I'm not sure if it will come back.
It's been way more than one year since skyblock was om cubecraft...

I think skyblock was mentioned in the Freebuild thread in the other updates forum. I'd quote it if I weren't on my phone.

Reactions: Laskyy

WikkieDDG

Feb 22, 2017
Yeah, I think it would be fun to have skyblock back on the server beccause I played it a lot in the past. Maybe CubeCraft can add a original twist too it. Like custom recipies, challenges etc.

D

Deleted member 204478

Cubecraft likes to be more of a mingame server.
Not a grinding server.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I hope That skyblock returns back! It is a awesome game to do it, the concept is fun on a island and Then survive! I heard That I would come back in the feature! :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Personally, I'd liked the game alot, and would be nice If they add this back on the server :) But cubecraft likes originality and most other servers have skyblock too. But i'd like to survive on a island and make it bigger and bigger :>

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom